3

Kyle and I have been dating for the past 6 months and so far nobody really knows except our family and a few of our close friends.

I wanted to keep our relationship extremely lowkey since I was still in school and wasn't trying to have people following me around all the time asking about us.

Most people know we hang out a lot and are good friends but they don't know that he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I met his mom and siblings 3 months ago when they came down to visit him at one of his games. Me and his siblings got along extremely fast but his mom was a little tougher to win over. It took a few days but now she loves me and is cool with our relationship.

Brie has been 'secretly' texting and hanging out with Lonzo for the past few months like aint nobody noticed.

After Kyle and Lonzo came to our first track meet her and Zo hit it off instantly and he ended up asking for her number before they left. He's still with that little white girl but everyone knew that wasn't going to be lasting long.

"ALANZAAAA, take a picture with me," Brie said handing some boy her phone as we posed

Brie on right

                             @Brie-

                             @Brie-

                   Bitch we're graduating! @LanzaS

              Liked by Zo, Melo, Kuz, and 48,402 others

@LanzaS- Its about damn time 

@zo- 💪💪💪

@Kuz-💪😈

@Melo- Damn my wife looking good

@LanzaS- Boy byeeeeeee @Melo

"Melo a trip," Brie said laughing

"I know he better stop before Kyle and Zo fucks him up," I said laughing too Melo stay commenting on our pictures talking about some wifey and baby momma with his young ass.

"Speaking of Kyle, when yall gonna go public about yalls relationship?" She asked

"Honestly I don't really know, Kyle said something about waiting until our one year before we pop out on everyone and I think that's what we're gonna do because by then we'll be done with school,"

"True, that sound like a good plan," She said

"When you and Lonzo gonna go public?" I asked smirking as she started choking on her water

"Girl whatchu talkin about?" She asked after her coughing fit making me roll my eyes

"Girl we know about yall, yall not really that secretive," I said remembering back to the multiple times me and Kyle have seen them kissing.