Dear Future Husband

Hey soon-to-be-Hubby,

Good morning.How are you? Lovely morning. Isn't it? Anyways...

As you know our anniversary is coming up, (I hope you didn't forget. Like every other year. Lol. Just joking) I thought of doing some fun things for the day.

Now I know you're a man who loves cuddling rather than going out but bear with me for one day. *cue puppy eyes*

In your closet, you'll find a box with instructions. Grab it up and start with it. Go ahead. And don't you dare roll your eyes at me. I know you are rolling them.

Okay, now if you have grabbed it, you'll find a few sets of clothes, a back pack, letters, addresses, chocolates and all of that. Each one will be used at their specific time. Details are either attached to the object or in the envelope.

First, open the pink envelope. A few instructions to lead you to a special place. I know you're a couch potato, so raise that arse and get going.

Once you reach the place, open the blue envelope.

Before I forget, you'll have to carry all the stuff in the back pack. So, don't forget anything at home.

Now, once you open the blue envelope, there will be some instructions of what you are supposed to do in that special place.

Finish that up and then grab the yellow one. There will be another address as well as what you need to do before you leave.

Once you reach your destination, you will know what you need to do.

After that grab the purple envelope and follow the instructions in there.

Keep this letter handy because it will get confusing. Also keep a water bottle with you to keep you hydrated.

Also keep your phone fully charged. You might need GPS if like I mean you forget a place? And NO calling. Absolutely no.

Moving on, in the last coloured envelope, the red one ( 😉 ) , you'll find a specific address where you WILL have to reach at that specific time. And dress up formally. I love you in a super sexy tuxedo. And don't forget to pair it up with the necessary accessories that I have kept in the box.

Meanwhile, you're all processing all this, go the kitchen, your breakfast is ready. Eat up because you will need all the energy.

Oh, by the way! I forgot to mention, while you are in the kitchen, I have stocked up some energy snacks in the refrigerator. Don't forget to pack them with the other stuff.

I really hope you enjoy the day with all these activities. Don't worry, we can cuddle all you want after this fun filled day. I promise.

P. S. I can watch each every move of yours. Don't even try to guess where I've hidden the cameras. Hehe.

P. P. S. I really love you and hope to see you real soon. Love ya bub.

Yours truly Soon-to-be-wifey
Z xxx