Chapter 4: livie

He was soo cute I had to have him as my boyfriend though I had to take it slow the idea of Lucas....

Crap my girls "hey girls" I said "what are we doing today???" of course Marie answers first ughh she's so annoying " we could go to the park" Marie says excited ".... Or shopping.... Again"her tone gets lower as she speaks. Who doesn't like shopping.

"Hey liv" someone says from behind me. Oh it's Lucas shizz be cool be cool. " Hey what's up" I say though I sound nervous and of course the typical guy he's staring at another girl. Oh it's a new girl yess finally a new girl in our group she looks nice enough. " Hey you over there chick with the gray converse" I yell. she runs away or did someone grab her... guess I have to see. then I see Ryder and Lucas are talking to her... what?? why??. "Lucas" I say he looks surprised. she looks startled and Ryder .... looks like Ryder. " what the hell are you doing??"

"Go away livie" says Ryder " this is none of your business" I look at him like he's a freaking retard because he is he really is... " who are you" the girl says, of course Lucas takes up And gives Ryder the 'get the fuck out of here' look. no one understands there connection... now there's a girl in their group " who are you" I say " and why are you hanging out with Ryder and Lucas she just leaves like no one was talking to her finally I have a target for my girls... Lucas gives me that stare, that ' what the hell are you doing here stare' " I needed a target for the girls" I tell him which is a lie I needed someone to spread a rumor about...