Nightmares ToMatt

Matt's POV
————————
I've been having these nightmares for a few months now but I'm scared to tell anyone.

They're mainly about Tom, my crush, leaving me for Edd, leaving me to die while they go and have fun!

I usually only get a few hours sleep because I wake up in a sweat, crying hoping it never does happen.

This particular one was really bad. It was on a night that had a really bad storm.

Tom promised to never leave me...

But he left just like Tord did...

Edd got himself a girlfriend...

I was all alone with nobody. Nobody loves me or ever will love me...

Tom came and shot me with a harpoon when I was about to jump off a cliff so it didn't really matter anyways!

BOOM!

I shot up screaming with tears streaming down my face. I hugged my pillow, sobbing into it. I heard thumping coming towards my room, possibly a shatter of glass and then lastly banging on my door.
"MATT! ARE YOU OK?!" Tom screamed with worry hinted in his voice.
"Oh umm I'm fine just the uhh thunder scared me~?" I lied still huddled into my pillow.
"Ok~ if you say so?" Tom sounded as if he wasn't sure.

I didn't go back to sleep~

Well I couldn't...

I wouldn't....

Just as long as I'm not going to have those horrid nightmares! Sleepy is better than nightmares, right?

Tom's POV
_______________
I was just up late making a new song until I heard thunder and a scream from Matt's room and crying?!

I rush to his room, not caring how much noise I make. As I ran past a small table in the hallway, the small glass vase wobbled and smashed on the ground. SHIT! Well Edd's gonna be pissed! I finally get to Matt's room and start banging on the door.
"MATT! ARE YOU OK?!" I yell with tears threatening to fall.
"Oh umm I'm fine just the uhh thunder scared me~?" Matt sounded like he was still crying and not sure.
"Ok~ if you say so?" I reply back with, with a questioning tone in my voice.

Poor Matt! I know he's lying. I only just realised that Edd must be a heavy sleeper! After Matt's girly screaming and the glass vase shattering and the thunder?! Wow!

No one's POV
________________
Next morning
——————
Tom was up first surprisingly. He could use this chance to drink Smirnoff without Edd telling him that "it's bad for you to be drinking so early in the morning!" or even "Tom that stuff is so unhealthy for you!"
Just as Tom grabbed a bottle out of the fridge, Edd was trudging groggily down the hallway wiping all the gunk out of his eyes.
"Oh hey *yawn* Tom... Tom! It's bad for you to be drinking so early in the morning! Have a coffee or something!" Edd whined.
"SAYS THE ONE THAT DRINKS COLA WITH BREAKFAST!" Tom yelled as Edd was grabbing a can of Cola.
"HMPH!" Edd sighed.
Matt came walking in looking like he just saw a ghost.
"Matt are you ok?! You're so pale! Are you sick?!" Mama Edd activated.
"I'm fine?" Matt tried to sound confident.
"Matt! Come on, tell us what's wrong and we can fix it!" Tom said sternly.
Matt whispered into Edd's ear if Tom and and he could have some alone time. He nodded leaving the room.

Matt slowly walked up to Tom crying. Tom went to pat his head, but he was a little bit to short. He could only reach up to his nose. Tom sighed in defeat. Matt just kinda collapsed into Tom's arms crying. They both fell down because compared to Tom, Matt was a giant and Tom wasn't that strong.

Tom landed on top Matt. He just looked into his gentle blue eyes with tears in the corners. Matt looked into his soulless black eyes. It reminded him of a galaxy and it calmed him down a bit.

Tom gently placed his lips on the ginger's. They parted shortly after that.

"Tom...

I can't sleep...
I've been having nightmares and they're horrible!
You and Edd leave me and I-I d-die in m-m-most of m-my d-dr-dreams!" Matt cried.

Tom calmed him down a bit and said everything he had to...

Matt felt the same way as Tom and then they became boyfriend and boyfriend!

"So when's the wedding?!" Edd asked them!

______________________________________________________________________________________
744 words!
Woaw! A lot more than what I was expecting!
I will be taking requests!
Not my art!

Pugsy out!