AFTANOON

Simple Summary: After hours of watching princess pony shows, Lila and Sydney are both brain dead. Alastair is sitting on a park bench very angry. Jason is sitting in bed wearing only unicorn pajama pants. Ryder is with his many many chickens (minus Chicken McNugget, thanks to Lila.) And a character that is not introduced yet is going to meet Alastair. Eventually. Very very eventually. 

After Sydney put Lila to bed she returned the Chicken to Ryder, "Here you go love," Sydney says while handing Chicken McNugget over to Ryder. "ThAnK yA," Ryder says in his country boy voice. Sydney leaves the room silently. She walks downstairs, sits on the couch and stares at Aiden, still lying on the floor. "Are you going to stay like that?" Sydney says, slightly brushing her hair out of her blue eye. Aiden pouts, "You didn't have to take her away like that," he says in his baby boy voice. "Yes I did, Sugarboi, she has been up for more than 28 hours, besides, aren't you still hungover like the rest of us drunkerds?" Aiden sat in silence, realizing he was hungover. "Oh fuck," he says, putting his hand over his mouth, "I'm gonna go fucking puke really quick." Aiden runs up the stairs to the bathroom, spewing chunks into the toilet. "EW, CLOSE THE DOOR!!" Sydney screams. She  sits on the couch watching the news when Alastair walks in, drenched. "Are you all done being a bunch of soap opera comedians?" He says, looking very angry. Sydney throws him a towel out of nowhere, "I guess. I've been done. And Lila is asleep, Ryder is at peace with his chickens, but sad he couldn't get laid, Jason is,, well Jason is in his room probably spanking his monkey or something, and Aiden is in the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. Any questions?" Sydney said without turning or moving to look at Alastair at all. Alastair catches the towel and stares at the back of Sydney's head. He begins to dry off and sit down on  the couch next to the one Sydney's sitting on.