The basement and a kiss?

ONE MONTH AGO...

Yesterday I found out that my parents were in a bad car accident and they're not going to wake up. I remember when I first found out I just couldn't stop crying, it felt like my life was going to be over, but that's just because it is going to be over. Nothing is ever going to be the same now that they're gone... I have no one I'm alone. 

After a week of hurting and suffering, I found out that I have a mysterious brother, I didn't even know who he is. later on, I was told that I had to move in with him because no one was able to take me in but him. I went into my room grabbing my clothes and then I went into my parents' room. I couldn't help but cry a little. I looked around for a while then I noticed mom's favorite necklace. I picked it up and ran downstairs. "kate, come on the car is ready". I went outside looked up at my house and went into the car. I leaned my head on the window of the car as it drove away.

1 month later...

I layed on my bed thinking about school, I'm going to be going back tomorrow.  What everyone else going to think, I've been gone from school for a month. How will people treat me? Its been a month since I've moved in with Jake and I haven't said a word to him, but I hardly ever see him any way he's always in the basement. I got off my bed to the sound of something dropping downstairs. I picked up my phone and went downstairs, but no one was there. I heard a faint sound coming from the basement so I went up to the door and opened it a crack. It was a man in a hoodie, and next to him was a girl tied up to a chair. I was living in the middle of a crime scene before I could move away the figure looked at me with his glowing green eyes. The figure came up to the door and that's when I realized who it was. It was jake, He got closer to the door to the point where he was about to open and that's when I ran. 

I ran up the stairs and then closed my room door. I could hear his footsteps getting louder and louder until he reached my door, I heard the doorknob shake and then the door flew open. "you forgot kate I have keys". He walked up to me and held out a white rag in his hand. He held it up and put it over my nose. Everything started to get blurry and then it went black.

I woke up in my jake's bed. What happened? was it a dream. I sat up on the bed and looked around to see Jake in the corner staring at me. "you've seen too much kate, too much". He walked closer to the bed then sat down. "now kate tell me, what should I do about our little incedent.?

I looked at him worried, "i..please, I promise won't tell...".

 He went moved closer to me on the bed then looked at me with his bright green eyes. "don't worry, the things ill do to you won't be painful, so you can call yourself lucky..for now". He went up to me and kissed me on the cheek and left the room. I was so confused what did he mean?

Author note: this chapter was short I'm sorry I've been busy with school and everything thing so I didn't have a chance to make it long.

I realized that I never did the characters so I'm going to do them now. (i do not own any of these images they are all from google)

This is me kate, I'm the girl you'll always find in the back of the class never raising her hand, but there's more to my story than that guess youll have to contine reading to find out.