Things are getting better

***kate's P.O.V***

 I woke up and got off the bed. I'm going to leave without matt noing. He's just going to go after me if I don't go back to him and I don't want him to hurt Matt, I care about him too much for that to happen. I walked downstairs and went to where Matt was sleeping, I kissed him on the cheek and left.

I arrived at the house and walked up to the door. I was nervous about what was he going to do to me. I opened the door and looked around he was sitting on the couch watching tv. He glanced at me then continued watching tv. I was confused. He walked up to me with his head down, he kind of looked sad. "I'm sorry, for what I've been doing to you." He hugged me and started crying. I was confused was he a different person. What is going on, I thought he was crazy. 

He asked me to sit on the couch and then he started talking.  He said he only did those things because he didn't actually think we were related. He said that ever since he found out his parent had another kid he thought it was a joke. When he tried to call mom and dad they would never answer they would either be busy to be spending time with me.  He said that mom and dad would always spend so much time with you that he felt like he wasn't loved so he moved out when he was 18. I can believe it, he left because of me.

He got up. "if you want to leave you can. oh and by the way I let Allison go. " He walked up the stairs and went to his room locking the door behind him. I couldn't believe it he acted like a different person. I went to Jake's room and opened the door. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his leg. "hey, jake... are you ok." He looked up he had tears in his eyes. is it weird that I felt bad, just seeing him like that.

 I went up to him and hugged him. "please don't cry, I forgive you."

"how could you forgive me, you should just call the cops already"

"no, your the only family member I have, I can't lose you too."

I hugged him tighter. 

I woke up in jakes bed, but he wasn't there. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I went into the living room but he wasn't there so I went into the kitchen and saw MATT AND JAKE TALKING. "uhh guys?" 

Matt looked at me "oh kate me and your brother was just talking"

"wait TALKING?!"

Author note:

Hey, guys, this was short I'm sorry but I had no IDEA what to wright heheh.

How did jake convince Matt to not call the cops?

Oh and new character yay!

This is Tom he's the new exchange student and you won't believe it but he's Lucinda BROTHER.

What adventures await in the next chapter