Chapter 1

~LOWELL POV.~

            Today my mission was to track down a family that has been kidnapping young girls and draining their blood and transferring it through a private investor for money. This mission will be an easy one but clearly boring I don't even know why I accepted this case. On the information, I have about the case is that the Collins family consists of two boys and two girls one baby and the mother and father. They moved a total of ten times so far which every time they move they get closer to the Southern border. I think that there trying to get across the border to get away from something or someone because they are into much debt.

            The only thing I gotta do is transfer to Maire High and get close to the children enough to let me in their home if that doesn't work plan B try to be their next target. They usually go for the nerd, emo, or loner. Clearly, I'm not being a nerd or emo so imma just be a loner because if someone tries to bully me I would blow my cover in a second, look I have anger issues really bad, ADHD, and imma sociopath fun right. Anyway right now I'm in my condo doing more research on the family it seems like all the kids are bi surprisingly you would think the mother and father wouldn't accept gay kids but whatever. After that, I got myself ready for bed because I start the new school tomorrow I had transferred in last week. I jumped in the shower then dried myself off with a cotton towel then proceed to put on my leather robe and went to sleep I mean what the point in sleeping with hot ass clothes that you will end up taking off in the middle of the night what sense does that make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               I woke up hyper meaning today's going to be a bad day since my ADHD is acting up, when that happens I'm more than likely going to go in a state in my mind like a little in a dom/sub relationship and the only way to get out of it is if I hurt myself or someone else since I don't have a dom. When I go into that state I usually just turn myself into my child form but I can't do that I have school so I just pinch myself over and over again on my wrist and just twist it after like 10 minutes I'm back to normal. I get dressed in a puma outfit and a pair of custom made shoes by Puma and headphones with a beanie. (like the photos below)

 (like the photos below)

            After getting my clothes on I grab my black puma bookbag then leave out the house and jump into my black and silver jeep and make my way to hell

            After getting my clothes on I grab my black puma bookbag then leave out the house and jump into my black and silver jeep and make my way to hell. Once I get to school I park my car in front of the school a lot of people turn around to see who it is, I get out my car and glare at them and they turn around and started whispering stuff like he's cute, he needs to fix his attitude, and he is mean for what. But do I care? no what do I look like, in the end, they all can become pawns in my mission here wouldn't change anything for me unless they try something, are they that dumb though? I walk in the office and received my schedule where I managed to get in at least one class with each kid. The first class I have is Math let me tell you I hate math more than life itself but I make my way to class anyway once I get there I knocked on the door the teacher let me in and told me to introduce myself. I simply said my name is Lowell and I just moved here from Miami, the teacher told me to sit next to James Collin one of my targets when I sat down he turned to me and introduce himself and I shook his hand while blushing and looking down. *in my head all I can think is that I want to get this over with already*.

        As we were packing to go to our next class he made us compare schedules and he told me I had classes with all of his siblings and we all had the same lunch and resource. My next class is history with his sister Jessica and he said that I can sit with them at lunch and I thanked him and made my way to the next class when I walked I introduced myself and sat next to Jessica who introduces herself and I told her I met her brother with a blush on my face and she awwwed and gushed saying I had a crush on him then the teacher cleared her throat and I turned forward and started to pay attention to this dumb ass class. The next class I have is science my favorite then chemistry its in the same room it's just the teachers twitch out and I heard they're twins and hot plus young yaaaaaaa. For some reason, I feel like something about to happen so I put my guard up and walk in class and sit down I'm happy that none of my targets are in this class.

       I sit and wait as the other students come into class with their friends laughing and smiling and *think only if I can feel that*. As I'm staring out into space the teachers come in and I look over and I think holy shit there fucking hot as hell than I catch a smell of strawberry and chocolate with a hint of rain and then all four voices in my head go mate and *I think shit this fucks up my plans so fucking much*. But I'm more surprised that two fucking alphas cant smell that I'm here and their kings at that well damn I guess I ain't that special after all. Then I remember that my fucking ass block my sent so they can't smell me but whatever at this point it wears off in an hour and ill still be in here. As I stare at them they finally look at me and let me tell you their eyes will be the death of me and their smile will resurrect me, for what seems like an eternity of staring at blush creeps up on my face and I look down as they smirk.  After the staring match, they introduce their self saying their name was Zve and Zvi but we must approach them as Mr.Rudi *more like daddy and Papi* and they said they were 18 and some other stuff. Throughout  the lesson they catch me staring and they stare back but I wiss out and look away first its almost been an hour in 5 more minutes it will be I guess I've been staring at the clock too long because Zvi *Daddy* asked if I had somewhere to be but I said no *more like in yall bed traped down being double penetrated by both of yall huge* I was cut of by Zve*Papi* asking if I was ok at this point the class was laughing at me and my face was scarlet red. I said yes and went back to doing my work when I was done I looked up and saw I had one more minute then looked over to the teachers at that moment they looked up but I averted my eyes back to the clock then I counted down from 30 underneath my breath. The funny thing is once they smell me they'll think I'm human but its Gucci, I was down to the last 5 seconds, 5'4'3'2'1 ...... then all hell broke loose.

Heyyyyy kiddiesss this is the end of the first chapter I hope yall enjoyed and comment if you like the cliffhanger. This is the first book I made and I hope you like it, you get a new chapter every Sunday until my school finally stop testing but yeah I love feedback its a great help and peace.