The Red Ribbon

Darkness was always my weakness. I never really was want to sleep. Tonight was yet again one of those nights. My depression, anxiety and stress always caught up to me at night. Making it impossible for me to sleep. Staring at the stars. Humming a tune, anything to try calm down my mind. I wrap myself tighter in my hoodie as it was a bit chilly night in Seoul. Perhaps I should have worn something besides shorts, converse, a tank top and my hoodie. I finally reach the large park I always walked in.

A bit farther from the city but it was nice. I breeze of relief left my mouth as I began to walk around. It was late, so no one will be around. I look up smiling at the stars as I begin to sing. I guess I got lost in my own thoughts too much because before I knew it I was behind the child's play ground walking in a large field, I was away from all the view. But that was not what got me out of my own thoughts. No, the bit of red that passed my eyes was what caught my attention. My heart stopped as I froze staring up in the sky. Everyone who was anyone in Seoul knew that the color of red late at night meant, BTS was nearby. BTS was Korea's most notorious mafia.

They had the underground and the government in the palm of their hands, The top of the top were run by 6 members. The most feared and dangerous each of them our thoughts are special abilities. Like that of superheroes. Ones that make them indestructible. They were known as Bangtan and the only one that most knew the face of was the youngest. He was known as the succubus. One look and most girls would supposedly fall for his charms, his silver tongue, and his wistfully smile. Those who have had family who have fallen for his charms tell anyone to not get caught in his web, or you'll end up working for him as a call girl or in his local bar. Everyone knew of their initiation progress you would either be drugs or beaten to a pulp.

Red ribbon would be tied around your eyes and arms and you are left somewhere where no body ever goes. You're basically forced to survive the night alone, many who try to enter do not survive. Our morgues filled to the brim with these poor unfortunate souls, the more poor and unfortunate... I've seemed to have stumbled upon the last initiation."Don't look don't look don't look, Y/N don't do it. If you do it you'll be caught into this mess you know they always watch their initiates. Don't look just keep walking. Wait. Period. Maybe it was just a red bird. Yeah Red bird not a red ribbon." My eyes went down to see a long ribbon next to my foot.

My eyes dart back up."shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.... OK OK it is an initiation. Just keep walking, don't look at him, no one will know you're here, JUST KEEP WALKING". I stated but my eyes betrayed me I looked down following the ribbon to the one laying in the grass. He was a shorter man with Messy blonde hair and an angular jawline. He wore ripped jeans, a torn up bloody white T-shirt. ThatAll seem to be soaking wet, he had bruises and cuts feeling his body. His breathing seems very still like he was almost not breathing at all."SHIT!!" I shouted looking away. "Now you've done it, don't go over there, there has to be someone looking or even someone watching don't go over there." My feet moved on their own. "No no no no no no you fucking idiot what are you doing you're going to get yourself killed Y/N."

Look at the man he had a bit of white dust and it was covering his face. Drugged and beaten?That was never in the profiles. Leaning down I put my hand to his clothes they were soaking wet as if he was nearly drowned as well. "Don't do it Y/N." I whispered but it was too late I put my hand to the vein in his neck were his heartbeat was very slow."shit, shit, shit"... is going to die I have no one helps him. I stated I begin to look around. Slowly I went to his face and slapped it lightly. "Hello sir" I say a little nervous "Sir" I whispered this time. "I don't consent." He mumbled."Y-y-ou didn't consent to this bullshit? What kind of .... What the hell"? I whispered.

"I don't consent to your sexual advances" he mumbled again.
"Do you think I'm trying to rape you? You're dying I'm trying to help you are you OK?" I whispered.