0.1

Jimin said that he'd be home from work early today but it was 1am and there was still no sign of him. You stayed up to wait for him but your eyes were slowly starting to close and droop involuntarily. Your leg was bouncing up a d down with nerves as he hadn't replied to any of the messages you'd sent to see if he was okay. The food that you had lovingly made for you both had long gone cold. You heard the front door open, disrupting your train of thought. You jumped out of your chair to welcome him home and ask him why he was so late.

"Jimin! I was worried sick! Have you even checked your phone? I've been messaging you non stop to see if you're okay!"

He cracked his neck and rolled his eyes at your comments.

"Just leave me alone okay?! I've been practising all day so just give me some rest okay! Why did you even bother staying up? I told you to just go to sleep."

You felt the smile on your face start to slip and you started shaking excessively as he had set off your anxiety. It tended to happen whenever someone rose their voice at you and Jimin doing just that had triggered something. He had obviously forgotten about the talk that you both had a couple of months ago about your mental health not being in the best place and that your anxiety had come back, hitting you full force. All the progress you had made had come crashing down. He k we that it was centred around shouting and loud noise but he seemed to take no care towards it tonight.

"O-okay. I'll leave you alone then. G-good n-night."

You hung your head slightly and walked up the stairs to go to bed. You could feel a panic attack coming on but had to keep your breathing steady and not give in, so as to not alert him. You had become very good at hiding stuff like that over the years, even if it burned your throat. You kept your breathing steady as you wobbled up the stairs and made it to your shared bedroom. You tried to fight back the tears threatening to leave your tear ducts but to no avail. The tears started cascading down your face like a waterfall of sorrow. You kept your whimpering silent, so as to not alert Jimin of the distress he had forced upon you. You paced around the room a d tried to keep your breathing level. You gripped your hands through your hair, hoping that the temperamental pain would suppress the mental pain you were feeling. Hoping that it would calm your body down.

Once you had finally calmed down, you dragged yourself into bed and just laid there limply. Your body still shaking vigorously from what you had been through. The tears had finally stopped and as you reflected on the event that had just happened they started to fall again. It's the one thing you've always hated about yourself. How your eyes are like a leaky faucet, once water starts to leave then it won't stop till you've been fixed. You hear the shuffling and creaking of feet up the stairs and along the hallway until you hear the bedroom door cautiously creak open.