0.3

You heard the door creak open. Shortly after it was followed by the sound of Jimin shuffling to the four-poster bed you shared. You felt the bed bip beneath his weight as he climbed into bed and underneath the sheets. You heard the friction of him sliding along je bed to get closer to you so that he could comfort you. As he was doing so all you could do was curl further in on yourself and try to cease the tears that stained your eyes and cheeks a mottled scarlet red. You managed to stop them temporarily but you k we it wouldn't last long. You hated him seeing you like this. You felt his hand hovering above your hair, trying to figure out if it was okay for him to touch you or not. You gave no indication to the silent pleas you felt behind you.

Eventually you felt his arm start to inch down to your waist as he wrapped it around you, keeping you in a firm grip as he knew it would comfort you. You could feel an aura of reluctancy radiating off of him as he didn't as he didn't want to try and console you only to upset you more. The room was so quiet that you could hear him parting his lips to speak.

"I'm so sorry that I snapped at you. The guys have been on at me all day and I guess I couldn't hold it in anymore. I'm so sorry that I took my anger and frustration out on you. I never wanted to upset you I just- I don't know what i was doing. I know I shouldn't be making excuses and I'm sorry that I have to be making them in the first place. I love you so much, never forget that, and I would never upset you intentionally. I'm so sorry baby."

You could hear the sincerity in his voice and started to cry again due to everything that he said. He knitted his eyebrows together in concern. He knew his apology wasn't enough buth thought that it would at least help soothe you. He cuddled you, kissed the back of your neck and stroked your hair, whispering sweet nothings into your ear to help you get through this. He tried to provide any sort of comfort that he was capable of.

He didn't realise that you were crying out of relief that he didn't mean anything that he said to you. That he didn't actually mean to upset you like you thought he had.

You both lay there for a while until you calmed your breathing and stopped crying. The only thing that could be heard in the room was your soft sniffles and Jimin's comforting words of encouragement.

When you felt together enough to face him you shuffled around in the bed until you were doing so. He kept his arms wrapped around you but loosened them enough for you to move. You avoided eye contact with him as you had never particularly liked it and disliked it even more in situations like this. Jimin placed his hed beneath your chin and lifted it so that you were looking at him. You could see sorrow and disappointment in his eyes that he felt towards himself for upsetting you into such a distraught state. He could see the vulnerability in your eyes and felt even worse about his actions.

"I love you y/n. I love you so much and I hope you can believe that."

"I l-love you t-to Jimin."

Your voice was still shaking from the amount of distress you had felt as you were usually shaky for a while after having panic attacks. He slowly moved closer to your lips, glancing down at them to see if it was okay to kiss you. You nodded slightly in approval. He held your face in his hands as he gently placed his lips against yours, trying to put across feelings of passion and comfort. You pulled away first as you needed to breathe properly to prevent a other attack from coming on. He smiled softly at you and you replied with a half watery and half sincere smile. He pulled you into his chest, happy with your response, and wrapped his arms around you again.

You fell asleep in his warm embrace, thankful to have someone like him in your life.