Clouded mindes

Nylah's POV

Nylah's POV

I tried to walk as fast as I could. Until I was pulled by my low now loose ponytail. I fell to the ground,landing on my book bag. I felt like crying but I won't show my weaknesses to these people.

"Stoke you see the straight trash that we have in countered today. The epitome of the human race. A shitty human that doesn't deserve love." After he finished his sentence. He spit in my face. Then, push my head toward the ground with his foot.

I knew that if I said any thing my torture would get worse. I don't really believe in god because I can't see him but because I'm a multi lingual and biracial child he was forced upon me.

(Thats true about me and i am very aware of how controversial that idea is)

he took his foot off of my head and turned toward Stokeley. "You wanna try its head is pretty squishy because it has no brain in there." Jahseh said smirking hard at Stokeley.

He shook he head no then began walking away from the situation I take off my long sleeve and wipe off jahseh's saliva. Then, I remembered that I had a hooded sweatshirt in my bag.

-

-

I got to school and got the usual. Negative comments, physical assault, and being called Hannah baker.

I see Chanel walking toward me with a smirk. "HEY" she said loud enough for every to hear and put their attention on us.

"slut were you trying to suck jahseh's dick before school." She makes the whole crowd 'ooo'.

I didn't respond. So she pushed me down almost making me fall down the stairs. "Answer me dirty bitch" she said with aggression.

"SO YOU WERE.  YOU DIRTY WHORE. YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER NOTHING BUT A SLUT." I put my head down and began my journey to a class that was across campus. A tear rolled down my face because I hate having to be beaten all day every day it gets tiring. I want to end it all but I'm way too pussy for my own good. 

-- 

I'm not sure where anyone got this idea that I was a slut from. I had never done anything with a guy, not even a kiss. it was a rumor that spread like wildfire I was just helping a popular guy with a project. he is a senior his name is James he was notorious for having sex with freshman in the locker room and once you laid with him you were seen as his property no one would ever try and get with you because you were marked with the displeasure of 3 minutes of weak and sloppy dick from a guy who is a man whore; you'd now be seen as off-limits and a slutty tramp.