Hell

I couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it. I was seeing my dad. El motherfucking Chapo. This is my first time seeing him because of my whore excuse of a mom.

He started to speak French. "ma jolie fille(my beautiful daughter). "je suis désolé de ne pas être là(I'm sorry for not being there) je suis maintenant votre tuteur légal, alors mettez-vous à l'aise(I'm now your legal guardian, so make yourself comfortable)" he said with enthusiasm.

I guess he thinks I can't speak English since French is my main language but I'll play along. "Salut papa c'est bien de Vous rencontrer Enfin(hi papa. It's nice to finally meet you)."

"You know that I can speak English right?" I say with a grin. "Well, I wasn't able to see and talk to you for 14 years because of your mother's stubborn ass and my cartel." He said with a saddened voice.

"You don't have to keep apologizing. I forgive you, dad. Also, can I decorate my room" I said happily because I'm not being beaten half to death? Then a walkie y'all started to go off. "Dwayne, come in Dwayne, "it spoke making me jump. "Yes," I guess the man that said was Dwayne. "Jahseh is on his way up." Umm, I know you fucking lying. I have to see him at school and at my new home. My life really is hell.

"Da- why is she here" he cut his self off. "That the boss's daughter," he said with a blank expression. "What do you mean 'that's ThE bOsSeS dAuGhTeR'?" He mocked Dwayne. So Dwayne tugged at jahseh's ear. "Bowy who yuh speaking too like dat" he said in a very thick Jamaican accent.

"Okay, guys that enough for today," my dad said pulling the two apart.

Will Nylah's mom call the cops?
Why is Jahseh so comfortable around El Chapo?
Is Jahseh doing some dirty work for the cartel?