⋆。˚ Enjoy This Random AU ⋆。˚

"Why, did you bring me here, again?" A tired male said an a drowsy way. Stark smiled politely, "because, the kids aunt is not here, and I don't trust him being alone where he lives." A sigh pasted threw Aizawa's lips. "So, you brought me all the way from Japan, just to babysit? Why can't you do it?" He asked.

Now, it was Tony's turn to sigh. "Because, I have important business to attend to." Aizawa blinks, "so do I... I have a class to teach tomorrow." Tony puts his hand on to Shouta's shoulder, smiling. "That's why you'll be taking him." The ravens eyes widened, "what? How long Well the kid be staying?" Tony was going to answer, but a bang on the window next to them was heard. They both turned their heads to see what was the thing causing noise to happen.

"Hey, Mr. Stark!" Peter said. He was hanging upside down on a string of web, waving at Tony. He then looked to the right where Aizawa was standing, "oh, is that Eraser Head?! Ah, man. That's so cool!"

Tony rolled his eyes. "Alright. Kid. Get down from there, before you fall three stores down and brake a leg." Peter blushed under his mask, "oh, right. I'll be there in a few seconds, Mr. Stark a-and Eraser Head, sir!" And with that, he shot another web out from within his wrist and swings away from the window.

Aizawa closed his eyes tiredly, "I better get paid for this." Stark chuckled, "of course you are. How much you like? Five-thousand?" Aizawa open his eyes, "what?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was bored...so I decided to write an AU XD
I don't know if I should finish it...but if you guys want me to I would!

but if you guys want me to I would!