・༓☾ KiriBaku ☽༓・

[my cousin almost made me drink beer for Christmas Eve..another day for a Hispanic fAmIly-]

The wind howled and whistled against the midnight air. A boy with red hair, running with his suitcases behind him. He had bad luck with him, as he missed his flight back home and had to wait a few hours for the next one. And now an angry lover awaits him, to come back home for Christmas.

He tripped and stumbled upon his own to feet, the snow getting thicker under them. His cheeks a rosy color and fingers cold as icicles. His breath misting the wintery air as he ran and ran. "I'm so sorry Bakugou. This is all my fault!" He said between his hasty breaths. If only he could turn back time and change things, before the bad things could ever happened.

He continued to run and skip, his cases of clothes getting heavier by the minute. He heaved them as best as he could "come on..I'm almost t-there!" He yanked them up with great force, making them fly in the air, as he tripped and fell to the icy snow ground.

He clinched his cold fists "tch.."

"Do you need help there, mister?" He lifted his head from the snow white ground. He nodded his head with a small grin. "Now, mister. What are you doing out here late at night, in such a hurry?" The white haired boy helped him up. "I could ask you the same question. What are you doing out here all alone?" The boy smiled and laughed. "Well that's none of your concern, Mr. Kirishima."

He blinked. How did the boy know his name? Before the red head could ask, the little boy giggled in his hand. "Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" The boy shook his head with a smile "not at all. My names Fuyusho, but you can call me Sho!" The talker of the two nodded. "Call me Eijiro." The boy nodded as he picked up one of the red heads suit cases.

"Now come on! We can't have Mr. Bakugou waiting." He froze. How did this boy know that he was heading towards Bakugou's place? Was it his quirk? Or..did the boy just stalk him? He shook his head and started to follow the boy, carrying the rest of his suit cases. He didn't want to think too much of it.

[I think the anime for the gif is called 91 days

[I think the anime for the gif is called 91 days..I'm not sure-]

He looks at the boy in front of him. "How do you know were we are going? The boy stopped his footsteps "just a hunch." The white haired boy continued his walk. Kirishima raised a brow 'a hunch?' He thought. "Well...then...where are your parents? Aren't they worried about you?" The boy chuckled "they will be fine. Besides, it's midnight; they're asleep."

He was going to ask another question but, Fuyusho stopped his walking. "We're here!" The boy placed the suitcases down on the porch. Kirishima blinked. "W-wha? Already?!" He looked to both his sides with a surprised face. The white haired boy crossed his arms. "Yup! If you ever travel with me, it'll only take two minutes to get to your location."

Kirishima shock turned to a smiled "thanks by the way." The boy nodded "anything for a friend!" And with that the boy disappeared with a snap of his fingers. He shook his head "what an interesting kid."

"Hey..why are you at my house so late?" A voice asked angrily. Kirishima turned his head to the door. "Shitty hair?" The blonde narrowed his eyes with pure anger. The angry Pomeranian about to shout, but stopped quickly. "W-what's on your face?" He snickered. The red head raised a brow. "What do you mean?" The snicker turned to a laugh "you have snow on your face! You look like a shitty version of Santa Clause!" His laughter turned into a loud guffaw.

Kirishima felt his face. He smiled, then laughed too. "Merry Christmas, Bakugou."

"Merry Christmas...Kirishima."

- - - - - - - - - -

Merry Chrysler! Also I apologize if this was a lame one-shot—
But I just felt lIke wRiTtInG!
Also for one of my Christmas gifts, I got a My Hero Academia shirt...and my grandma automatically said that I look like Deku LMAO

and my grandma automatically said that I look like Deku LMAO