the bad day

Adam x reader -friendship-

(i think i might just take all my chapters and base them on songs i really like & the way i saw this song was someone to hold onto when you're sad and going through things, and why not Adam come and comfort you. enjoy <3)

You finally finished working on a Minecraft map for the guys at SkyMedia. You had a bad day plus you had to work late to finish the dang thing. You look at your phone for the time.
8:48 pm it read
You groan, realizing how you wish to be home by yourself right now, asleep. You thought about your day and how you missed your old friends and family back at home then you got up from your desk slid down on your wall and just started crying. You thought how dumb you must've looked but there was no stopping now you just kept sobbing, not loud, but quietly.
You heard a knock at your door, you got startled by the noise thinking you were the only one at the offices but you just couldn't bother to get up or even say anything. You just kept crying softly but you hid your face. The unknown person walks in and sits down next to you.
"(Y/N)?"- the voice starts getting familiar,
It's Adam.
"I-I'm sorry if I scared you." You say in between sobs
"Shh it's okay just breathe, everything will be okay"
You never have seen this side of Adam considering the fact you've only been working at the offices for maybe a month now, but it was nice like a supportive big brother.
He pulls you to him where you're face is in his chest, while you sob, he pats your back.
"Do you wanna talk about it now? He asks
You nod your head and lift your face from his chest.
"I had the absolute worst day, I'm homesick and tired, I'm stuck in this weird funk that I cant get out of. I just don't feel like me right now."
"Hey, it's okay. We all have off days but the good thing to do is talk to me or someone at least, I care about you and if you bottle up your emotions you'll have this happen again or something worse.
Believe me (Y/N) I know."
"Okay" You started calming down
Y'all sat in a comfortable silence, you felt protected.
"Thank you, Adam you're the best." You say
You gave Adam a hug then you turned your back to the wall again and sighed.
You leaned your head on his shoulder and he let you.
"Sorry for getting snot and tears all over your shirt." You laughed
Adam smiles then says
"It's okay, oh and sorry for getting water all over you."
"Water? Huh?"
Before you knew it Adam took the water bottle on your desk and threw it on you.
You, of course got mad.
"Adam." You say, frustrated
"Yess" he smiles evilly
"1"
"Haha (Y/N) you don't scare me"
"2"
"Okay i'm getting scared so I'm going to start running now."
"3"
You chased him down the dark office and tackled him.
"WEEWOOOO" Adam yelled
You just kept laughing and got off of him.
"Adam thank you again." You said
He smiled, "Anytime (Y/N)"

Then after that, y'all got up and went to pack up and clock out for the day.
This was the beginning to a WEEWOO er I mean amazing friendship.

A/N
I'm sorry my last two chapters have been so depressing the next chapter will be very cute and about the one and only ROSSSS so i will post cute ones soon don't worry!

thanks for reading,
vote, comment something and most of all be patient and keep reading
"i appreciate your existence"
~livia <3