Chapter 1

Before I start, I'm going to add these numbers and this website for people who need it. I don't know much about suicidal tendencies or anything along those lines so I did do some research for this story. I do apologize if any of the information is wrong. If you wish to correct me, I will take that and use it in the story and credit you for it. Also, any comments saying that this offends them and didn't, I repeat DID NOT, read the note in the description will be deleted. I posted a warning there. And here. Please heed it.
1-800-784-2433 American
1-800-273-8255 National
https://www.crisistextline.org/ crisis text line. These people talk of you need someone to talk to if you are feeling lonely, depressed, suicidal, etc.

Two unknown lovers. Total strangers having never meet each other. Both stand atop a 10 story building. Hands were intertwined, squeezing the flesh until it turned white.

Feliz and Fernando. Two strangers who were sitting atop the same building. Both were suicidal for different reasons. Feliz, abuse at home. Fernando, bullying.

Feliz walked home one night from the building. He had walked the 10 flights of stairs from the top of the roof to the ground floor. He held a piece of notebook paper with a number on it. Multiple numbers were scribbled on it in pen. Three suicidal hotlines and a crisis text line were written in dark black in.

Feliz stood there in the middle of the sidewalk, focusing on the paper that he held in his hand. People scowled at him, annoyed looks on their faces that he had just stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. They walked around him, acting like he was a rock in the middle of the sea.He stood there, not knowing what to do. He know that he needed help, people told him that everyday and offered it to him. He always turned them down. His thoughts were filled with death. He was amazed by it. Thoughts were about how he could possibly kill himself. Pills and alcohol. Drowning. Suffocation. Hanging. So many ways that he could do it. Walking down the street, people passed by like a school of fish. Shaking his head, he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind. He didn't need to think about them now. He needed to seem normal for once in his life.

I'm gonna end this here. I'll update and write more when I find inspiration.