New beggining

New school. New friends. New both genders school. Today is my first day in a new school. My name is Penelope Reynolds but people call me Pen or P.
I am really nervous. What if the girls don't like me? What if the boys don't think i'm cute? Whatever. I don't care what they think. I quickly changed into my uniform and put my hair into a nice but simple ponytail.I didn't put make up (I never wear) and headed downstairs. I had breakfast and left in my bicycle. I arrived and met the class.
"Hey you must be Penelope." One girl said.
"Welcome"
"Thanks girls!" I said as a group of 3 girls walked to me and they were really nice. Of course i didn't think they would end up as my besties for live but well life is unexpected. As soon as we left for class i started looking at everyone and saw hot guys. I'm gonna check them later, I thought to myself. I was happy at last.
The next day the same routine happened and i even talked to some of the guys. They were polite but i didn't find anyone intriguing.At the afternoon we had a mass for the beginning and as i was listening to it, somebody tapped my shoulder.I turned around and saw 2 guys. One of them was a fine blonde one and  i passed onto the next one i met a pair beautiful dark eyes.They belonged to a brown-haired good looking guy. There was something about him...that my heart stopped when i saw him. That i couldn't get his eyes off my mind.
"Hey Penelope, right?" The other guy asked me.
"Yeah."
"Welcome." The gorgeous guy said. Damn.
I asked Julia, Melissa and Irma(my new group)about the mysterious guy and they said his name is Noah.
"He is a troublemaker. Almost every time he goes out he makes out with different girls.Not to mention his behavior in class." Julia said
"Whatever. He is the hottest in the class." Irma added.
For the following week i couldn't get him off my mind as i met him on breaks and at the hallways.

A few weeks later...

I know how he is. Arrogant. Doesn't care about any girl, just he wants people to love him. I hate him but i love him. oh no. I'm so bipolar I thought to myself as I left school and climbed on my bicycle. As always, Noah was on his bike too and we were side to side so I made conversation and he was actually nice.Besides that,we only 'talked' when he came to the class to talk about this party he was having. Blah Blah blah. To my surprise he spoke to me:
"So hey Pen. U coming right?"
"I don't know." I said and I left. This happened a couple of times and I played hard to get. The truth was I didn't want to go to the party since all the popular girls would be there and I wouldn't be comfortable, also my friends weren't going so no way.Then his insistence started to get annoying and then the party passed.