Feelings

We kissed as if it was our last kiss ever and as if we were a baby dying of hunger. As if i was starving an could eat him in one bit.He asked for entrance and i let him. He kissed me savagely under the rain. We didn't pull of until a lot of minutes. Damn. I have never felt so good in my entire life. We both pulled off, with a chuckle on his face.
"I have been waiting to do that for a long time." I said smiling.
"You can't even imagine." He said as he grinned and i left leaving him surprised. When school finished i didn't say anything to anyone and left on my bicycle. He went with me and when i got down of it at the back of my house. He pushed me to the wall and started kissing me again. It was a hot make out.Tho I had one question in mind. Why me?
"Wait." I stopped him before he could kiss my lips again and he contained himself by biting his lip attractively."What is this?I mean. I am not just gonna make out with you and then pretend nothing happen. Neither be one of the girls who you put a check because you have already kissed them.
"Oh believe me Pen." He said as he put his hand next to mi head and was really close."You are much more than that."
"Yeah?" I bit my lip and smiled.
"Well i have feeling for you so i'm guessing yeah" He said and i smiled as he smashed his lips against mine.

________________________________

A day later i told the girls and they couldn't believe their eyes.I was in chemistry class bored as always and when it finished and everyone got out my wrist was pulled off by Noah.
"Hey princess." He said.I caught him off guard and kissed him by pushing him into the wall.It was a short kiss because i was afraid someone would watch.
"Hey."
"So movie tonight. Pick you up at 8?"
"Sure." I smiled.
"Pass me your number so that i can text you." I did and texted him the adress.