Photos

It was a.. day in the Lupin household. Remus sat on the brown leather couch that sat in front of the fireplace, he was reading a book. Not just any book and not by himself. It was memory book. It was filled from cover to cover with pictures from when the marauders were at school. It was a request from Teddy that they looked at it and Remus happily agreed.

Remus opened the thick book, almost making it fall out of his hands. The pictures were grainy, ripped, and old but the meaning behind them never changed.

Teddy pointed out a picture of all four of them in the Gryffindor common room, looking down at the map with smirks on their faces.

"What were you guys doing?" Teddy asked.

"Planning a prank on Slughorn, the potions teacher at that time" Remus laughed. It was a prank that every time he would use his hand it would turn into a slug. Te page flipped to reveal a page dedicated to James and Lily. All the photos were them by the big oak tree by the lake, at the stupid bench, them in the sunset, and them with.. Harry.

The page flipped again to another page dedicated to someone, Remus and Sirius this time. Remus gave turned red at the pictures. The pictures contained of them holding hands, 'the famous kiss' as they called it. It was a picture of Remus' face after Sirius surprisingly kissed him in front of the whole Great Hall. The other pictures were similar to James and Lily's.

They went passed pictures and Remus told Teddy all the stories behind them. It was the few last pages and those pictures were of the marauders along with Lily, Alice, Marlene, Mary, and Frank. Then all in the Gryffindor common room laughing and having a good time not knowing what would happen in the future. It was them playing spin the bottle, then playing truth or dare, and seven minutes in heaven all at two in the morning.

"Dad, what were they like?" Teddy asked looking up at his Dad.

"Well I mean they were great amazing friends. James was so smart, kind, funny, stupid, protective, out going, a fool in love. Peter was a shadow, a follower, very in his own space and world. Sirius was very much like James if I were to tell you it personality it would be James but with the adds of, rebel, and 'I don't care what you say I'm doing t anyway' type attitude. Might I add Sirius and James were the pranksters of the group". Teddy smiled slightly.

Lily was such a sweetheart, wise, friendly, always welcoming, trustworthy, accepting, she was like a second mom to the marauders".

"Second mom? Wouldn't she be the only mom of the group (like keep them in control and stuff like that)" Teddy asked.

"Trust me Ted I was always the first person to make sure they were in order and all that stuff. But I will say I did let them get away with some stuff" Teddy laughed.

"The girls were so much like each other and so close. It wouldn't even matter if I said what they were like" Remus said.

"Now Frank, Frank was kinda a outsider until we came along and became friends with him. He was funny, out going in some ways, Nervous." Remus said.

"Wait Frank Longbottom?" Remus nodded his head. "Oh so Neville's father?" Teddy said. Remus nodded again.

"Ought you get to bed, go get ready and I'll be up to say goodnight in a few minutes" Remus waved Teddy upstairs. The book closed some dust particles flying in the air. Remus slide the book in it place in the shelf and smiled lightly.

"And that's the end of our story"