Chapter 10

Wednesday flies by and Thursday arrives.

I walk to World Religion expecting to sit with James, Josh, and Jess. I haven't talked to any of them since Tuesday, but there wasn't much to say anyway. As I walk into building I spot Josh, yet again three different girls are sitting around him. I swear one is almost in his lap and it's the same blonde I've seen before. I'm furious at this point and can't seem to hide my anger.

I walk past without looking at him, but I feel his gaze upon me. I pull open the class door and plop down next to Jess and James. "Hey girl! Are you so excited for tomorrow? We're leaving early so you'll probably miss one of your classes." I stare down at my black converse shoes and say "I'm not going anymore. I have to go to my parents place this weekend." I almost vomit as the words come out. "Wait, why? You were so excited to go?" she says. As she tries to continue Josh sits down right next to me. "Josh, Jenn can't go anymore. She has to go to her parents" Jess states in frustration. "Are you sure she's not hanging out with Landon this weekend instead?" he mutters. I look at him with fury "Really? Are you really going to be playing that card when you just had three blonde bimbos at your feet, right outside?" Before anyone can respond to my tactless response I get up and leave. But I can hear Jess yell "Josh, what the hell did you do?"

I walk out of the building and head to my dorms in anger and utter annoyance. I need to stay away from him from now on. Just as I'm about to pull out my phone and text Landon Josh shouts at me "You can't keeping running from me Jennifer." I immediately want to throw up and cringe all while turning around shouting "Don't ever call me that... you know how much I hate it." Before I continue to protest, he scoops me up and throws me over this shoulders. What the hell? He smacks my ass "I've wanted to do that for some time" he hisses. "Josh put me down" I shout almost laughing about what is happening. He carries me a few yards and places me down against his car in the parking lot.

"Josh what the hell-"I start but again I find his lips against mine and I simply fall into them. I whimper at the sudden loss of contact but he shoves me in his car and shuts the door before I can say anything. He climbs in the driver side and starts the engine. We start driving to what seems like the same park we've been to before and park in a shaded spot farthest away from other parked cars. Josh shuts off the engine and unbuckles us both.

I'm so angry and confused at this point but somehow my anger and frustration turn to lust and soon I find myself straddling him yet again in his car. We both begin to moan and pant as my hips roll against his. His hands are lost in my hair and grazing my back, while my hands linger between his chest and his neck. Our kisses get messier and our breathing quickens, but after a few minutes of intense kissing we pull away and stare at each other. "Why did you make plans with Landon when you already made them with" he whispers. He tucks a tendril of my hair behind my ear and kisses softly at my neck. I whimper for a second before returning my gaze and say "Because all I keep hearing is that you play so many girls and I really don't want to be one...But look at me, I guess I already am one." "But now you're going to your parents instead?" he questions. "No, I just said that so Jess and James wouldn't know the real reason" I reply. "What's the real reason" he nervously asks as he strokes my cheek.

"To stay away from you" I whisper against his ear. "I don't think I can stay away from you anymore" he coos. "Really, because it sure seems like you can considering all the girls who you had fawning all over you before class" I push back. He pulls me back "I only was flirting because Jess and James said that Landon is interested in you and I heard from Lance you guys had plans." Still straddling him, I lean against his chest as he strokes my hair. "I'm sorry I made you mad" I say. "I'm sorry too" he whispers. "Please come with me, Jenn. I can show you so many fun things we can do up there and can get away from all this." I never thought I would date a guy from Wyoming considering I wanted to stay far away from ALL western boys, but it seems like I no choice.

"So text Landon and say that you're taken and start packing" he smirks. "Fine I say" quickly. I try to get out of his lap knowing people might walk by and stare. "Where are you going" he says smiling. "I don't want people to stare at us" I say squeamishly. "Let them stare" as he plants another intense kiss on my lips. Here we go again!

He drops me off at my dorm hours later after we have go over details for the weekend and grab some pizza. I walk into my dorm and see that Tessa and Beth are at the kitchen table studying, while I hear Catherine in the bathroom on the phone. I have barely gotten to know my roommates, but part of me doesn't care. Not sure if that's wrong?