*Chapter 1*

"My Stalker"
"My Hater"
"My Lover"
By Panda Queen

*-*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*
*My Past*
(Part 1)
*March 22 2002*

*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*-
"Mwommy!!I'm done playing with my friend's, do i have a snack Mwommy??!" I shouted,but no one answered
"Mwommy!!!" I shouted,but
Again no one cared to answer,i was panicking already.. I quickly run upstairs and open my parents room,but no one was in there. I check the bathroom too but no one was in there...

I checked every single room,like the guest room,my bedroom,the kitchen,the garden and lastly the garage.. But mommy was not in there... And i do know that my Papa was on his work... But Mommy was gone,and the garage was empty..we have two different color car,but it wasn't there..

I was crying while walking upstairs... My mom usually tells me if she wanted to go somewhere but this time she didn't,so this time I'm kinda worried what happen to mommy
..

When i open the door of my room i found a letter on my bed,i guess i didn't notice it earlier because i was panicking so much,when i got the card i sit on my bed and read it...(i know how to read because my mom always teaches me in advance..)

The letter says "Hi,Baby don't find Mommy and Papa Okay..Mommy and Papa Will be having a little adventure for a couple of years... So dont worry about us okay.. And you do know that you have a secret safe inside your closet right? You should check it out baby,me and your Papa leave you important stuff there and here is the password (24324) it means we(2) love(4) you(3) so(2) much(4) i hope you understand..."