*Chapter 2*

"My Stalker"
"My Hater"
"My Lover"

By Panda Queen

*-*-*-*-*-

"My Past"
(Part 2)
"March 22 2010"

*-*-*-*-*-

"Ugh!!! I hate this day so much" i said angrily at the phone..well this is the phone that my parents gave me when they left me 7 years ago...

"Why do you hate this since in elementary!!you didn't even tell me any story about,on march 22...why??by the way can you tell me please!?" I'm talking to my beautiful best friend in the phone..Angelica Harmonies,my best friend since grade 2..and yes i go to school by myself by my own money..i don't know how i did it but it was hard...

"Fine!!!fine!!!" I shouted

"Chill girl!chill" she said
Then i tell her all the things happen to me from 3 year old,until we met,how hard my life being alone,how i cook food,how i raised myself until now,and have my own business the gift that my parents give me in my 11th birthday was last year...I'm in my bedroom right now because its Saturday...

"Wow!!for you being my best friend in such 5 years...this is the day i know you better now than before.." She said..and i just said yeah and said 'goodbye' and hang up the phone....

I just looked up to my ceiling and nothing to do...i didn't go to the office right now its too complicated for me to catch my dream I'm only 11 years old and a grade 7 student and I'm just waiting for my birthday in October 3 so that ill be a 12 years old yay...

So what happened to me for the past years well it was hard living by my own but that was not bad..for that i learned how to cook and clean the house,but if im busy i always get a chef or a maid i only let them in the house for the weekdays because I'm always busy at school..but if I'm needed at the office i always go there and call my maid to come to my house and clean i want no nasty place,i want it tidy and not messy...

*-*-*-*-*-

Monday

Its Monday,today so i need to get to school i wake up in 6 A.M in the morning to get things up i walked to my bathroom and shower then when I'm done,i walked towards my vanity and put some.. Moisturizer,Light foundation that its the same color of my skin,a mascara,and fix a bit of my eyebrows,and lastly a bit of a touch of blush and a lip tint from Korea...
When I'm done,i run downstairs and eat some cereal...
My class usually start at 8 so i don't need to worry about that...oh and if you think I'm a nerdy at school...Nah! I do have great grades..but at the same time i grown up a bitch and cold not a happy person. But i am brave i don't give up that's what Mom And Papa Said on the letter.. Never give up,be brave.. But the be a happy person is... I didn't do I'm the cold person you'll meet..every student in school is scared at me.. Only one deadly glare i gave on someone they cry or runaway..

I'm the girl who is a bully,a gangster,unhappy,but brave,and always never give up...and if your wondering why i always talk in English i don't know my hobby i guess I'm a Filipino but this is hobby talking English..

I got in the car...and are you thinking that im riding by my own oh hell!!no im only 11 im not allowed to i have my own driver..

When im done eating,i quickly get my tiny mirror and put some lip tint...then run towards the door..then i called my maid to go to my house to start cleaning...

"Tara na kuya!" I shouted at our driver he was just slepping at the car so i knocked on the window and shouted..

"Ahh!! Sige po maam" he said parang nataranta lang

"Tara na mag-sta-start na ang ceremony flag and i dont wanted to be absent on this stupid flag ceremony.." Naiinis na sabi ko...

"Opo ma'am" at binuhay na niya ang sasakyan...

On monday palaging my flag ceremony and you need to be there or else youll be absent on your whole class.. Every 7:30 A.M where the flag ceremony starts and i only have 15 min left..

When i got to school i quickly go outside only 5 min left....when i was nearly turning right someone bumped on to me i nearly have out of balance but luckily i did not fall,kasi nahawakan ko ang lalake sa kwelyo nya..

Then i stand up straight when i saw it was my great enemy..

"Look where your going" i said at him,he only say tsk

Ugh that's why i hate this guy so much...when i forgot I'm nearly late at the flag i quickly run to the outside the soccer field that's where the flag ceremony happens i quickly line on our 1st section line then stand up straight...when our adviser called my name i said present..

When we were done my group follows me on my back..there's a four of us,and everyone calls me the queen bee that's what called me...the group called "the honies" my Best friend is the one who put it up me and angelica we where best friend since grade 2 and in grade 2 we always bully all of my classmates..there's one that i throw some trash with water on her while she was inside the cubicle on the restroom... And there's this another one,i pour the fishes juice from a can tuna and the smell was horrifying everyone in the class said it smells stinky here and of course i point the girl who i bully and said "i smell something fishy right here" then point the girl i bully and the girl just left the class room and cry she even sumbong me and my best friend but of course i already planned it i scratch my skin with my best friends long nails and of course i scratch her too and i cut my self with a blade i cut it in my legs and arms..

When were on the office the principal shout at us but i told the principal that it was her first and i show her my scratches and cut..and the stupid principal said you may go to the clinic and then when the next day come the girl didn't show up again the principal drop her off..

I smile on that memory in grade 2 ugh!! That was my first time..

*-*-*-*-*-

"Chapter 2" Done

"My Stalker"
"My Hater"
"My Lover"

By Panda Queen