Chapter 14

Ash Point of View

(Waring there is death involved read at your own risk, but it's not that extreme just the mention of it but still read at your own risk, don't come and say that I didn't tell you when I clearly have. Anyway enjoy this chapter there is no dialogue in this whole chapter just "Point of View")

There was this lady on the phone telling me that my parents have just been attempted to the hospital. I called for Luke and he came running in from his room, I handed the phone over and started running around trying to get things to take to the hospital.

Luke picked up a few things and called a cab to come and pick us up. Luke I am guessing being away for a while he hasn't had time to go out and been able to get this drivers licence. We the taxi came we jumped in and told the driver where to go and he took us there.

When we got to the hospital we ran into emergency and asked where our parents were. The lady told us where to go and we ran down the hall once we reached the door all the doctors were coming out and once they saw us the pushed us away so we could not get in.

I was trying to push past them but they would not budge, I was screaming and everything for them to let me through. Luke has to hold be down in a chair and look at me telling me to calm down. I was getting all these strange looks from people walking by.

I was about to yell at them for looking but Luke covered his hand over my mouth before I could say anything that could get us kicked out. The hours past and we were still not allowed in the room to see them the doctors have not told us about them and their state.

I ended up falling asleep on Luke's shoulder, I awoke to the sound of people screaming I opened my eyes and saw people running into their room and yelling and telling the nurses to get things and all this medical stuff.

I looked towards Luke and he had a worried expression on his face, I saw the nurse come out with a sad face and I can tell this is not going to be good news. She told us that they only have a few hours left to live and we can go see them.

That's when I went of the tree saying how come you tell us know and not like yesterday when we could have spent longer with them. I told them that I am in the process of trying to get my memory back and this has not helped they just looked at me with a blank face.

Luke pulled me into to their room and they were just lying there, their faces were pale you could only hear the sound of their machines beeping. I sat in the middle of both mum and dad and held on to their free hands.

Luke came and sat down in front of my telling me that everything is going to be fine and he will be there every step of the way. I heard mum moving and she looked over towards me and told me that she is sorry for leaving this early but she knows that I will do just fine.

I spend the rest of the hours next to them until it's time to say our final goodbye. Luke pulled my up from my seat and made me go out with him so they could take them away, we waked around the empty hallways and when we got back they weren't there anymore.

This is when I knew that this was not a dream but reality, that's when I just fell to my knees and cried into the hospital floor. I don't know how long I was sitting there for but I felt Luke picking me up and taking my out of the hospital and down the road to a local hotel.

We went up to the hotel room and once my head it the pillow I was out like a light in a barn.

Luke Point of View

This has to be the worst day in history, both my parents have just passed away and Ash is on the road to recovery, we are just about to go back on tour and I cannot cancel it again the fans will suspect something fishy going on.

Once I laid Ash down I started to go through a whole heap of photos of the family and I. why this have to happen, what was the cause of the accident so many thought were running through my head at this. Why does life have to be so hard?

I got in the bed that was neck to Ash and fell asleep. About half way through the night I woke up to the sound of screaming I jumped out of bed and jumped over to her side of the bed. I turned the lamp on and saw that she had been crying and she is hot and sweaty.

I crossed my legs on the bed and just placed both my hands on her shoulders and made her look into my eyes and focus on my nothing else. After a while she calmed down a bit but as I was going to move and she grabbed onto my hand and told me to lay next to her.

This is going to be a long week to come, tour prep, song writing and helping Ash recover. She is in the worst state that I have ever seen her before, I hate seeing her like this it makes be sad to see her like this. What can I do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Told you there would be drama but I bet you weren't expecting this were you. This was hard to write I have just dealt with the death of my great grandmother she was 99, but I have had this chapter ready for quite a while it's just that there maybe bit of a delay with upcoming chapters, but I will get a chapter up soon.

Anyway on a positive note thank you get getting this over 2K reads this mean a whole heap to me I never thought that this would actually happen. If you have been reading my other story you would have noticed that I have deleted it. It's because I could not see it going anywhere and basically it was like this. I just need my mind set on one story, it also confuses me as well.

I hope you liked this and the rest of the story, continue to keep reading this and I will see you guys in my next chapter.

Find me at

Twitter- @Infiityhemmo7

Infinityhemmings7

Xx

Signing off, till next time bye!