Chapter 1 the start

Tyrone just got expelled from Riverview and looking for a new school to attend his freshmen year." Ok Google, tell me all the schools I can attend that would accept me," Tyrone said. " their are only five results of schools that would accept you," Google replied. " dang, I thought more schools would accept I wasn't that bad," Tyrone replied." You did get into 52 fights," Google rebutdtaled." Do you want me to unplug you?" Tyrone threatened.

"The five schools that will accept you based upon my database, Booker, port Charlotte, Venice, imagine and north port," Google said. "Well, booker is near Riverview and I've made a lot of enemies there so that's a hard pass, port Charlotte is a little to ghetto so no, Venice is a bunch of white rich boys so no, Imagine is full of jits so no, which leaves north port. Guess  I have no choice, north port here I come." Tyrone  said.

Tyrone went to north port to register." Hello sir how may I help you?" Said the desk lady." Hi, my name is Tyrone ducker and I'm here to see if I can transfer to this school," Tyrone replied." Ok, I just need your name and the school you are transferring from and I'll ask you a couple questions." She explained." Ok my name is Tyrone marquise ducker and I'm transferring from Riverview high school up in Sarasota," Tyrone explained. "Ok and it says here you were expelled for fighting 52 times , 150 referrals and suspended 25 times, and is that true?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes ma'am, I was expelled from Riverview," Tyrone replied calmly." It also says your grades were a b average but you were only at the school for two weeks." She explained." Also you have a tendency to fight and lose control of your anger, correct?" She asked." Yes, I do." Tyrone replied." Well mr. Ducker, you'll fit in perfectly at this school, welcome to north port high school," she said with a smile on her face." You start Monday," she explained.

Tyrone went home called his cousins up and they smoked a blunt or two." So Tyrone why you leaving home?" Daom asked. Because I needed to comeback to north port, but home will always be in Sarasota," Tyrone said." Glad to here it cuz, now pass me that blunt before you hog it all," Quiana said.  They were all high as fuck but they didn't care.