Chapter 2 im a jit

It was the third week of school but the first day for Tyrone. He woke up put his red jacket on and black jeans red shoes and walked out the door, he had his music on playing a loop of hard work pays off. He walked to his bus stop and when he got on the bus he headed to school. When he got there his first period it was English and the teacher was awkward and looked like her for rat year she was in the class with a bunch of dumbasses, Emos, some quiet people, some gangster type people and some class clowns. Tyrone sat in the back of the class and was quiet with his music on. The teacher was talking and then she came over to Tyrone and took his hoodie down and his headphones." Why don't you introduce yourself since your fairly new," the teacher suggested.

Tyrone got up in the front of the class and introduced himself." Hi my name was Tyrone ducker and I'm from Riverview high school. Your probably wondering why I don't go their anymore, well I got expelled in two weeks, now let me say a few things if I'm not in good mood don't talk to me or we fight." Tyrone explained." No one touches my hoodie or headphones," Tyrone said looking at the teacher." I have an anger issue so don't mess with me and I like to fight." Tyrone said. He sat down." Okay, everyone please welcome Tyrone." The teacher said nervous.

The kid next to him introduced himself. "My name is Logan and I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship," he said." Not interested, i like to be alone," Tyrone replied. " Come on man also I can book you fights," Logan pleaded." I'm listening," Tyrone said with a smile.

The next period was band and he joined and he wanted to be in marching band so he got a flyer to join. His third period was digital info tech and couple of the homies from middle school were in his class Keon and Edwin. He got put with this one girl named autumn.  I sat there quietly minding my own business trying to stay out of trouble. It was the it was the end of the day Tyrone was very tired after staying in school all day he went to the band room sat there quietly waiting for someone to tell him what to do . Then a kid came up to him and he said" who are you?" I'm joining the alto sax section for marching band." Tyrone replied.
And it all started to go down hill here.