Author's Note: The Seven Kingdoms & Primal Fortune Universe

For those of you who have made it this far, thank you so much for reading all of Primal Fortune. I had a grand time competing in the Open Novella Contest. During this journey, I've made a lot of new friends and thanks to a good friend of mine, I've been inspired to create a 'universe.'

For those of you who are interested in finding out what happens next, please keep the following information in mind:

1) Primal Fortune is complete and can serve as a standalone OR you can read The Seven Kingdoms Series of which Primal Fortune is now part of.

2) If you have read Primal Fortune BEFORE The Seven Kingdoms, you will already be aware of some spoilers. If this doesn't bother you, please feel free to check out the series.

3) The Seven Kingdoms Universe stands as follows:

The Seven Kingdoms - The first book in the series is complete. There are very few connections between it and Primal Fortune.

Warning: The Seven Kingdoms was the first original story that I ever wrote and it isn't edited. You will hopefully see how my writing has evolved since the beginning. So, initially the style will be rougher around the edges in this book. Still, I love the universe and I hope you will as well. Oh, and of course it has merpeople and talking animals in it.

Return to the Seven Kingdoms: The second book in the series is ongoing and there are a few more connections.

Beyond the the Seven Kingdoms: This is the tentative title for the third book in the series. This is the one where Primal Fortune & The Seven Kingdoms will truly merge.

Seashells & Fangs: This is a short story wedding AU of The Seven Kingdom's universe. If you read this before the series, there will be some spoilers and I warn you that the main pairing is not 'canon' in the official series. Still, I had fun writing it and wanted to give something to one of my most loyal group of shippers. I would recommend reading at least part of the 'main books' before the AU, but that is entirely your choice.

For anyone who is interested feel free to answer any of the following questions:

1) Who was your favorite character or characters in this story?

2) Do you think you would be an Alpha, Beta, or Omega?

3) Who was your favorite ship?

4) What was your favorite part of Primal Fortune?

5) Assuming you're choosing to read The Seven Kingdom's series, what are you most looking forward to finding out?

Bonus: Insert any questions or requests you may have about Primal Fortune and/or The Seven Kingdoms series here.

Thanks Again: I really do appreciate everyone who read this story and this contest. I've met so many wonderful people and look forward to continuing the friendships we've forged and/or strengthened during this contest. Good luck to all the contestants. ^_^.