Night walk

Last chapter: "I think she might be my one." Everyone seemed shocked and Sam spoke up.

"You imprinted on her?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said rubbing the back of my neck smiling at the thought of my y/n. Everyone started congratulating me and high fiving me. Jake jokingly warned me about treating her right but he knew I would.

Y/n POV
I was laying on my bed reading one of the many books I had just pulled out of my moving boxes. I got that feeling again, like something was watching me. I placed my book down, looking around the room there was nothing. I went to the window and looked around until I saw large golden eyes shinning from behind the trees. I gasped and stepped back a bit, never breaking my eyes from it and then I blinked and it was gone. What was that? 

Against my better judgement I had to know. I threw on my vans, grabbing my phone and turning on the flash light I walked through the dark house and out the front door. As I walked out I was hit by the freezing night winds. I didn't let the goosebumps forming on my neck and legs stop me as I ventured behind the house and towards the spot were I had seen the eyes but nothing was there.

Twigs snapped further in the woods and I walked towards the sound. I needed to know, my curiosity getting the better of me. I continued to follow the noise until I got to the cliffside, a glance at my phone told me I had been wandering to no prevail for roughly an hour. I thought to turn back when movement from the cliff across the was caught my eye. A woman with red hair and a fur jacket was standing there.

"Hello?" I asked and she turned towards me. Her eyes looking me up and down.

"What's a tasty young thing like you doing out here all alone?" She asked. Tasty? What a weirdo.

"I could ask you the same?" I said back, a feeling of dread sinking in as she looked at me like I was lunch. It was uncomfortable.

"Just looking for a snack." She said liking her lips "looks like I found one." She said and was suddenly five feet in front of me. How did she move so quickly?! I stumbled back but as she tried to step forward I saw a large grey... dog? Jumped over me it landed in front of me. It growled at the woman who simply sighed and ran off. I was in shock but quickly snapped out of it as the dog no wolf turned toward me. Its golden eyes staring at me.

"What the fuck." I whispered backing up as it approached me. It was far to big to be natural.

"Nice wolf, good wolf." It's not a fucking dog y/n it's not gunna sit and stay it's gunna eat you! My mind scolded me. Another step back and I tripped over a root sticking out of the ground and this is how I die, eaten by a wolf on my second night in town. I threw up my arms as the huge wolf towered over me. I was going to die.

Paul POV
She was here, my y/n was in the woods laying on the ground in front of me, wolf me. She was shaking as she stared through a crack between her arms. She looked terrified. I was shaking.

Why is she out here?!
She could be hurt!
Is she alright!
That vampire could have killed her!
Check on her!

Thoughts screamed through my head as I stared down at her shaking form. Which I knew I was the cause of. I couldn't stay here, not like this. But I couldn't leave her like this, her ankle was bleeding from her fall and that blood sucker might come back. I glanced at her then ran up the northern side of the path before cutting back around and phasing back to my human form before nonchalantly walking up the southern path, walking near where she had been cowering.

Hope you liked it
More to come