Chapter 1: My Dragoness

~With my heart incased in a titanium box, locked up and thrown in a pool of lava, I never dreamed of falling in love... seeing couples daily and nightly make me gag. Why do people fall for the same tricks over and over, not falling in love avoids the stress of him, her, it..~

           " Dragons, some classified as demons or gods, others as pets, those were the weak ones, a dragon that could make the heavens and earth shake with even one tap of its toe, would be claimed a god above all gods. Over powered. The king of all kings, but it wasnt the kings you had to look out for, the queens ruled over them smart cunning and powerful, the kings would take their ideas and use it against one another making the kings look powerful. Thats why, a race that could shake the heavens and the earth with one tap, was called the Caesar race. Ruling the worlds they could go to. Some say when they jumped they would push the earth and with one flap of their wings they could cause all the natural disasters at once. Over 3000 years ago they ruled this world with a strong fist, it was chaotic, no mercy, the world was in flames, this world was once ruled by dragons, kings and queens, the size of 3 mountains! But... you ask where did hey go? Why did they vanish so long ago? Well...one powerful king, apart of their own race, has learned what it was like for these mighty dragons to kill everything in their path...he went on a rampage, even the queens of the Caesar race were afraid on him, blood dripping from his own kind would drool down his teeth, like a wild panther killing its prey he would cause earch quakes by throwing them to the ground and finishing them with the final blow... Killing most of his own race, they became rare, some flew away thousands of miles away from this world. Others remain here.. sleeping. Becoming the biggest mountains to have ever been seen!" Reading a book a woman with brown hair would look over the frighten children, smiling and laughing as they hid behind one another. 

        Panning over the crowd of children, her gaze turned up seeing a little girl behind a book case, bright red hair with ice cold blue eyes dull as she watched the woman from afar, having that curious spark in her little blue eyes the woman's gaze would turn down looking back at the book, clearing her throat she began to speak once more. "The Caesar races could live up to ten thousand years... to this day we don't have a clue where the king of the Caesar dragons has vanished off to. When he banished those to other worlds, some say he died so long ago... others say he lives among us... or he left with them..." Pausing as she looked up seeing the little girl something was off about her, she was, intrested, not scared like the others. 

       As the sun in the sky fell so quickly upon the world they lived in, the sky turned orange, blue, pink, and gold. Beautiful colors of the falling sun, "Did you like my book? It's not meant for kids but you seemed to know that." Looking at the falling sun were 2 females, the brown haired woman wearing glasses that reflected the sun off of her glasses and the small red haired girl. This new world ran with werewolf's, elves, phoenix's, and so much more, but dragons were rare, a sign of wisdom, courage, and heart. People killed them for charms. their wings horns tails and scales made alot of money for clothes jewels or decoration but their eyes, were priceless.

     Nodding gently, her feet bare and covered in mud, wearing rags for clothes and bruises on her legs, with big ice cold blue eyes and dirt over her face, her red hair was long and beautiful, a ruby red color that covered her back fully, the little girl would gaze up at her nodding gently closing her eyes and smiling gently. Such an innocent look to her face, the brown haired woman would reach her hand down some as she looked down at the red haired girl "My names Betsy, i would be glad to tell you more stories, its getting late where are your parents?" She said gently, as the look on the little girls face saddened she would look down some, Betsy understood this situations, alot of kids these days were abandoned and due to crime rate...killed. 
Holding her hand out she would smile, her smile was so kind, so warm, as the little girl reached up she would grip the womans hand with such a weak grip, the woman began to walk at a slower pace. "Lets get you home, wash you up, and in some proper clothes for the night." 

     As the night sky rose overhead fully, stars covered the skies as the town was lit by candle light, in a bathtub there was the little red haired girl was being scrubbed down by the woman raising her arms as she got under her stomach, scrubbing her hair with bubbles that filled the bath to the rim, the white bubbles would be picked up by 2 wet hands and blown all over the inside of the bathtub landing on the other bubbles and fusing together, her face was covered with red as the woman began to wash her hair out, the ruby red hair would cover her eyes, lifting her small hands up she would brush her soaked hair out of her face, as the woman reached down into the water, it felt like it was getting hotter, and hotter for an odd reason, maybe it was just her but, looking at this red haired girl, her wet hair wasnt a mess anymore neither was her face, seeing her ears as her hair was parted, they were small and knife like, an elf? She didnt know Elfs had red hair, this intruged the woman further as she got up. 

   "The soap is all out of your hair, lets get you clothes and your hair brushed out and braided eh?" She said smiling gently as she held a towel out, the little girl would stand up her hair covering her small nude body where it mattered, as she got out of the bathtub quickly, walking toward her she would wrap the towel around her body, not once has this little girl spoke. Curious. Walking the little girl down through her house, it was dully lit by candle. The house was a family home enough for a wife a husband and 2 kids. Walking the red haired girl to her room, little wet foot prints would be left behind on the smooth creaking floorboards. Opening the doors she would lead the girl inside letting go of the girls towel and walking past her she would walk toward her drawers, her fingers laced with the handles as she pulled the drawer open quickly. The towel stuck to the oblivious child's body as she watched her curiously, pulling out a white small dress she would smile toward the little girl such a warm caring motherly smile. 

     To bad that there was a fire that started that night.