Chapter 2: My Sweet Dragoness

~The rhythm fades when its broken, only to be replaced with a new one, isn't that apart of life?~

       "That's how I remember it.. Nothing but flames, and smoke... and her face, the face of my first true mother being burned away, ever since then, people in my old town called me a curse, no one would let me in and when i went to go get food, they would throw me out... as a child i didnt know what i was doing, oil knocked to the ground when she closed the drawer...and that dull lit house became a...lit house. " Panning the room it would be a small café where old women and men would be drinking hot tea, listening to a story told by a girl in her teens, about 17 some would presume, ruby red hair would cover her right eye, her lips were a cherry blossom color, spread and plump, her jawline was round and strong looking, her cheek bones popped out so with a tint pink hue to it, her hands propped up on the table men and women told their life stories some were worse than hers. Smiling gently as she stood up quickly her gaze turned out the window "Ah geez im late, i have to go back and feed shadow" She said laughing as she got up quickly 

     "Take care young one, im glad everything has gotten better for you!" An old woman would say as the woman would smile warmly, having a red hood that covered her shoulders, with a silver dress made from silk on, her body was small and thin, her skin was a tan color, so soothing an soft looking, around her neck was a mask, pulling the mask up slowly she would pull her hoodie up covering her hair as she pushed it back, she wasnt really allowed here, or anywhere, but these nice old people said it was fine, but there was one reason why she wasnt allowed anywhere. Walking past everyone there would always be a slight jingle sound,  as she bumped into some slowly, her hand slipped down unlatching their money satchels from their waist bands, walking out turned into a sprint, knowing they would notice that their money was gone in 30 seconds or more. "You gotta do what you gotta do" She spoke softly and laughed as she jumped up onto a stands roof and climbed up ontop of a building quickly she would chuckle under her breath as she looked down a pick pocket thief her work wasnt sloppy tho, she would pull her dress down some as she looked up her bangs fell from her hood, she would look forward seeing the forest ahead. As the world paused for a moment looking at this woman, she had strong legs from years on being on the run, tan and smooth, her dress stopped just below her knees, her feet bare with 3 golden rings around her right ankle, her eyes were firce like a tigers, as she gazed over the horizon, her hand on her waist, as the world began to play again her left hand would reveal with the money satchels in her hand.

     Pouring the silver, copper and golden coins into her bag, discarding the empty satchels on the top of the roof top, finishing up she closed her bag and began to run away quickly jumping the close rooftops of this towns buildings, it was quiet simple, looking over she would stop as she dropped down off the roof top landing on a balcony, turning her head as time began to play slowly, as she jumped off the balcony's railing she would see a black haired male by his window looking out of it and at her with those red glowing eyes, her icey blue eyes would widen as time began to play in real speed as she landed on the ground and rolled before getting up and running away toward the gates.

    Two men in armor branded with the sign of angle wings would see her run toward the gates with a bag, she was looking back at the house before looking forward seeing the men come infront of her she would jump up quickly, as dust kicked up into their face when she jumped in mid hair her legs lifted up as she placed her hands between her tan long legs, placing her hands on both their heads, her hands would grip their hair, and pulling her arms together she would slam both their heads together, landing on the ground with perfect balance she would look back and laugh as she waved them off before sticking the bird at the, "Gotta try harder than that Bastards!" She yelled back as she turned her body and jumped into the woods, up into a tree, being smart about her tracks left in the hot summers dusty dirt. 

   Panting and laughing as she got far enough away, tree jumping wasnt as easy as most people would presume, it was fuckin hard. Leaning her head back she would close her eyes as she reached her hand up placing her hand on her mask she would pull it down, showing her beautiful lips, a small nose with freckles across it she would smile gently, reaching her hand further up she would pull her hoodie down as her red long hair would fluff up some, inhaling deeply she would cough gently, lowing her hand to her lips she would place her index and middle fingers into her mouth, close togteher leaving a small space between them her lips would close around the tips of her fingers as she blew letting out a loud whistle, not even 2 minutes pass and loud thumping would be heard from a few feet away she would sit up slowly as she looked over into the woord, her look got serious as she saw the rustling, her icey cold blue eyes turned into a sharp knife like gaze as she placed her hands up her right hand would call into a fist as her left did the same, her stance was strong as she took the stance of a boxers, looking over the rustling stopped in a bush across from her, she would smirk as she let out another short quick whistle as a big black dog would jump out of the bushes at her she would laugh as her stance became soft as her hand unfolded and she wrapped her arms around this big, huge! Dog! No, not a dog, but a dire wolf! 

   "Hey there shadow! Have you been my good boy?" Ah yes, shadow, the thing she mentioned before, she had to feed him. How, does she feed that?  Chuckling softly she would push him off of her, started to walk once more she would laugh gently knowing this wolf ever since he was a pup, he could fit in the palm of her hand! But ya know, not anymore. "Lets get you something to eat."