Crush

Lilly's P.O.V

I was walking in halls of hell. I mean high school...Sorry. But back on track. I was walking with my nose in my book like always were I heard my phone go off in my back pocket. I grab my phone with my my nose still in my book. I put my book down and glanced at my phone a text from my mom.

Mom: Do you know were the TV remote is?

Lilly: No. How would I know? I watch TV in my room.

Mom: Found it. It was in the kitchen. Have a good day. Love you.

Lilly: Love you too

I put my phone back and walked to my locker. I opened it and it was slammed shut by someone. I look to my right to see my best friend/crush Colby.

Lilly: I have to get into my locker

He looks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and open my locker again.

Colby: Why don't we skip school and hang out?

Lilly: UMM.....Let me think.....No

Colby: Please

Lilly: I can't my mother would kill me even though my father wouldn't car doesn't mean my mother wont

Colby: Yea I got you on that one

He smirks and starts to laugh.

Lilly: And how did you do that?

Colby: I called your mom on the school phone and said that we had no school today

Lilly: Really?

Colby: Yea and I texted her and said that you were hanging with me today

He winks at me. I roll my eyes.

Lilly: Fine but only because my mom said I could

He grabbed my hand and ran out the school to his car.

Colby's P.O.V

I have like Lilly for a while. I was going to take her to abandoned farm house. We got to the farm house. I grabbed Lilly.

Lilly: Were the fuck are we? Does any one know were here?

Colby: We are at a abandoned farm house and no know one even knows this place but me and Sam

Lilly: Okay. Well why are we here?

Colby: Woman you ask to many questions

Lilly: I know I do

I grabbed her hand. I ran inside the house.

Lilly: Colby tell me why we are here

I close the door and lock it. I grab her waist. She looks up at me confused.

Lilly: Colby what are you doing?

I kiss her. She was shocked and then kisses back. She puts her arms around my neck.

Lilly's P.O.V

He backs me put into the wall. He starts to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot making moan. I feel him smirk. He starts to give me hickeys. he moves back up to my lips. He licks my bottom lip asking to for permission. I let him in. He goes up my back with his hand. We brake the kiss and he takes my shirt off. He throw it over in a corner. We go back to making out. I go up his abs. We brake the kiss one more time. I take his shirt off and throw it into the corner that my shirt was in. He starts to kiss my neck again. He gave my 3 or 4 more hickeys. He starts to kiss my collarbone down to my chest.

He leaves 4 or 5 hickeys on my chest. We start making out again. With my one hand in his hair and my other hand on his abs again. His hand goes down my back grabbing my ass. I smile and go up in down his front side. He unzips my my shorts. He takes my shorts off and throws them over into the corner were are close are. He goes up and down on the thigh. Making me moan. He taps my leg to jump. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. His hands go to my ass. His hand went up my back and took my bra off. He throw it over to the corner. I tangle my fingers into his hair. He lays me down on the floor. Him hovering over me. I take off his pants. I throw them and I flipped us over.

I grind on his dick a little making him moan. I smirk and go down by his boxers. I looked up at him. I lick up his body. He starts to moan like crazy. He grabs my ass and flips us over. He puts his hand in my underwear. He starts to put one finger into me making moan. He smirks putting two fingers in me. He goes up and down making moan like crazy. He takes off my underwear trowing them. I Take his boxers off. He puts in me. Causing me to moan.

Lilly: C-Colby why are we doing this you don't like me. Do you?

He stops and looks at me.

Colby: I've always liked you that's why we are doing this

I grab the back of his head and slammed are lips together. He puts it back inside me. Making me moan like no tomorrow.

Lilly: OH MY GOD COLBY (Moans loud)

Colby: Yea you like that (Smirks looks at me)

Lilly: Stop smirking

Colby: Oh baby girl you can't make me stop smirking while your moaning like no fucking tomorrow

Lilly: Fine

I flip us over kissing his neck leaving hickeys all over. He starts to moan. He grabs my ass. Making me moan.

Colby: Baby I'm close

Lilly: It's okay baby you can do this.

I feel a warm substance go inside me. I lay on Colby's chest.

Colby: You didn't cum

He says flipping us. He puts two fingers into me. I moan and dig my nails into his back.

Lilly: Baby (Moans)

Colby: Are you close? (kisses my neck)

I nod my head.

Colby: Cum baby

I moan then I feel a knot in my stomach. I moan and cum. Colby licks his fingers and kisses me. We lay there for a minute or two. We get up and get dressed. When putting my shorts on Colby smacks my ass. I spin a round and grab his shirt. I give him a peck. I put my shorts on and walk to the door. Before I could unlock the door Colby spins me around. He puts his arm by my head but on the door.

Colby: Will you be mine?

Lilly: YES (Yells)

We kiss and leave.

I can't be leave I'm with my crush.

*THE END*

________________________________________________________________________________

World cont: 1,088