Ex's Best Friend Part Two

Lola's P.O.V
     After the party I was on my way home when I got a text.
(C=Colby & L=Lola)

C: Hey Lola it's Colby

L: Hey Colby how's it going?

C: Not to bad. And you?

L:Walking home from the party

C: Oh. Do you to hang out?

L: Sure. Were at?

C: Let's Explor. I'll pick you up.

L:Alright. Sounds good.
     I give him my address and got ready to explor.

u

tfit

Makeup

Makeup

Hair   I sit on my sofa and wait

Hair
   I sit on my sofa and wait. I hear a knock. I go to the door and open it to see Colby. "Hey. Ready to go?" He ask looking at me. "Yea lets go" I say closing and locking my door. We get to his car. We go to a place to explore. We were walking around then we heard talking. "Did you hear that" I whisper ask Colby. He noded as I grabbed the back of his shirt. I walked behind him still holding his shirt when I felt someone pull me back. I screamed as Colby turned around. He started to run after me and the person who had me. He grabbed my hand pulling me to him. The person turned around and tried to grab me again. Colby grabbed their hand before they could grab me. He kicked them in their knee making them fall. He started to beat them in till I grabbed Colby. "Okay I think they got the message." I pull Colby up as I grab his hand. He looks at me as I look back. We start to walk away. We got done and went to his car. We talked on the way to my house. "Hey do you wanna go back to my place and hang?" He asked looking at me. "sure why not."I say as I look out the window. We get to his apartment. We were laughing and talking. We get into the moment as we lean in we hear a knock. We stoped as he walked to the door. He opened it. A boy with dyed hair walked in. I looked at him as my eyes lit up. "JAKIE!" I yell running to him. Hugs him he hugs back. "LL!" Colby looked at us confused. I looked at him. "Jake's my half brother." I say letting go of him. Colby did an "oh" face. We all talked then Jake left. We hug as he left. Me and Colby talked as we got back into the moment. We leaned in as we kissed. He pulls me into his lap still kissing. He started taking off my shirt. He smirked as I did. I giggled as him. He took it off as he started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot as I moan a little he smirked again. He gave my a hickey over it. He kissed down to my chest as I moaned a little. He gave my hickeys as he came back up to my lips. He licked my bottom lip as I let him in. It started to get heated as I took off his shirt. He started to unbutton my pants. He took them off leaving me in my bra and underwear. He picked me up as he carried me to his room still kissing me. He put me on the bed. I started to take his pants off. He kissed down my collarbone as I giggled. He took my bra off. He went back to kissing me. He started to rub my through my panties. I start to moan into the kiss. He bites my bottom lip as he rubs faster. I moan a little lauder. I take off his shirt as he rubbed faster making me moan louder. I bite my bottom lip as I groaned. He took off my panties. He put two fingers into me as I moan getting wetter. He kissed me deeper as he put anther finger into me making me gasp and moan. I take off his boxers as he bites my bottom lip again. He slid into me making me moan louder almost screaming. He started to thrust slowly as I moaned louder grabbing the sheets. He starts to get faster. As I scream a little. He keeps getting faster as I dig my nails into the sheets. He starts getting harder as he kisses down my neck leaving hickeys. I throw MT head back as I dig my nail more into the sheets. "Fuck Colby" was all I could say. He looks at me as he smirks. He gets faster and harder. I moan louder. He hits My g-stop as I scream loud. "Found it" he smirk as he said it. After that he kept hitting it over and over again. I feel the knot in my stomach. "Colby I'm going to cum" I say digging my nails more and more into the sheets. He gets faster and harder. My legs start to shake as I cum a little. "Bum for me baby girl" he says grabbing my hips has he pouned into me. I moan louder and louder as I cum a little more with my legs still shaking. I flip is as I start to ride him making him moan. I cum some more as I bounce on him. He grabs My hips as I bounce harder and faster. "Oh fuck baby girl" he says grabbing my hips harder. I cum as I keep bouncing. He starts to cut a little. "Oh Colby com in me" I moan still bouncing on him. He cums as I get off him as lay next to him out of breath. As we breath heavy I lay in his arms. We cuddle as I lick his neck. "I have an idea" he says wrapping his other arm around me pulling me closer. "What?" I look up at him as he smirks. "Why do you be mine?!" He says looking down at me. "I think I'll say yes" I say as I kiss him softly. We hear a knick at the door. Colby gets up and gets his boxers and a pare of his basketball shorts on. He walks out as he closes the door winking. I giggle A little.
Colby's P.O.V
     I open the door to see a drunk ads Brennen Taylor. "Whats up man?" I ask trying to be cool with him. "Have you seen Lola?" He ask barely standing. "Yea. Why?" I ask crossing my arms as I lean on the door frame. "Because I want her. I fucked up and I feel so fucking bad." Looks down then behind me. His eyes widen. "DID YOU FUCK HER?!" He yells as he looks at me pissed. "So what if I did. It doesnt matter to you"I say looking at him dead in the eyes. "YOU KNOW I WANTED HER BACK AND YOU KNOW I WANTED TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR HER AND ME!"he yells as he starts to get madder. Looks at him. "Your the one who cheated at least I wont cheat on her wall shes mine and wall I fuck her." I smirk as I close and lock the door. I walk back to her as I kiss her softly. Looks at her as she has my hoodie and my shorts on. "Your already stealing my shit?!" I smirk as I pick her up and kiss her. She's kisses back as Brennen kicks down my door and walks to me. I keep kissing her as I lay her down. "Call the cops." I say as I look at Brennen then kiss her again. She kisses back as she calls the cops. They come and grab him. They take him back to his place as I kiss Lola goodnight. She falls asleep in my arms cuddling up to me as her head on my chest and her leg over my legs. I smile as I fall asleep with my ex best friends ex. Or now I cal call her mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for being so nice for me not finishing this story. It is now finished and I hope you guys liked it. Ik its early in the morning but I sleep in the light instead of the night so thats why its so early. But anyways. Thank you so much I love you guys and I hope you guys like my smuts. I hope you guts have a grate morning, day or night. And thank you so much for 4.5k reads. OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YPU ALL SO MUCH!❤💜 with that I will see you in the next chapter

Words written~ 1449