The ex

You and Colby have been dating for 3 years. You and him lived together. You feel so happy next to that you think that he would never hurt you but after this your mind was changed.

       You had got off work and went home like you always did. You walk throw the door to hear a girl giggling and Colby giggling as well.

"What the fuck is going on?!" You asked yourself in your head.

you walk to your guys bed room. You swing open the door to see Colby jump off a girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK COLBY?!" You yell with tears in your eyes.

He just stayed in shook.

"YOU CHEATED WALL I'M AT WORK TRYING MAKE MONEY SO WE CAN GET MORE THINGS THEN WE HAVE!" you yell as load as you can.

Tears running down your face.

"Your a piece of shit Cole Robert Brock. I'll be back tomorrow to get my shit. You have fun with your hoe." You say walking out of the bed room.

"WAIT Y/N PLEASE!" Colby yells running after you.

"I loved you and your going to cheat that's not how it works." You say walking away from the door of the apartment.

"Y/n I love you please come back." He says grabbing your arm.

You push him off you.

"Leave me alone Cole."You say walking to Jake's apartment.

You knock and he opens the door.

"What's wrong." He asks looking at the tears running down your face.

You looking at Colby and Jake does too.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Jake yells at Colby.

Colby looks down.

"Something dum that I wish I could take back." He says walking into the apartment.

You and Jake have been close from when you guys were two then you moved. Jake hugged you as you cried into your hands. You and Jake talk for a while then it was one in the morning. You started to get tired Jake grabbed a blanket for you. He went to his room.

                                                           ~Time Skip One In The After Noon~

      You wake you and walk to Colby's apartment and knock. He answers and you walk past him to your room. You start to pack your things when Colby grabs you waist. "Leave me alone." You say putting things into you suitcase. He shakes his head and turns you around. He looks into your eyes.

"I'm sorry please take me back." He whispers as you roll your eyes.

  He trows your suitcase off the bed. You give him a shitty look. He rolls his eyes and kisses you. His soft lips on your you couldn't do anything but kiss back. He leans you on your back onto the bed still kissing. You guys start to make out. He takes his hand and goes up and down your back. He takes off your shirt. He kisses down you neck to you collarbone. He kisses back up to your lips. You go up and down his abs. He undoes your bra. You tangle your fingers into his hair. you take off this pants. You flip you two so that you were on top of him. He takes you pants off. Leaving you two in your underwear. As he take your underwear off he grabs you and flips you guys over again. You take his underwear off as well. You go up and down his abs again. He puts it in you making you moan.

"Baby will you take me back?" he ask with his hand on your side.

  "Shut up and don't ruin this moment." You say as you grab his back and dig your nails into him.

He smirks at you and goes faster making you moan loader. You grab the blanket that was under you. Colby kissers your neck. You fell your walls tighten. you cum all over the bed and Colby. He cum into you.He kisses you picking you up. You kiss back as he puts you guys under the covers. He goes to the side of you. He grabs you and pulls you close to you.

"Will you take me back?" He ask kissing your forehead.

"Fine but if you ever cheat again I will kill you in your sleep." You say putting your head ontp his chest.

After 2 more years you guys get married and have a daughter.

                                                                                    ~THE END~

________________________________________________________________________________Word cont~ 729