Fight Club

I sat in my hotel room and sighed, laying back onto the bed. Lito sat in the computer chair, spinning in circles. "So, what's your next move?" He asked me as he spun. I lightly cracked my neck "I need to get to know the guy. I mean I know who he used to be but there is something different about him now" I replied to him. "Something other than him being an international drug dealer?" Lito chuckled out. I chuckled lowly "What I'm trying to say is, the guy isn't the same innocent guy I knew in school. People respect him, some really big names respect him and I want to know why" I explained what I meant a little more. "He's rolling with some big dogs and his presence has made Manny go quiet... I need to find out what I'm dealing with". I mean this shit was all too confusing to me. This guy seemed like a boss now and he was definitely not that way in school. He was very handsome, very cool and calm, and he had an alpha male vibe to him. A knock at the door caught my attention. "That's the pizza" Lito happily spoke out as he stood up. I sat up on the bed as he spoke nicely to the pizza delivery boy. I had some sort of idea on how to deal with this situation. "Thank you dude, have a nice night" Lito kindly waved off the pizza boy as he shut the door. Here you go "He handed me a huge pizza box. Peperoni for you and mushroom for me" He shook the other pizza box. I sighed before chuckling "Lito, you could have just gotten half and half, I'm not gonna eat a whole pizza" I laughed out as I opened the box. The smell hit my nose and made me moan lowly. I needed food right now. "I've been waiting on this" I lowly spoke out as I picked up a slice. I took a nice bite of it and could immediately feel satisfied.

"So, what are you gonna tell my dad?" Lito asked me as he chewed. I looked over at him and chuckled "I'm not telling Jet shit. Especially not right now. The moment I tell him about Felix, Mark, and Ethan, he is gonna assume that I need help..... And I don't" I replied to him. I really couldn't tell Jethro anything right now. This was gonna be a much bigger take down than any of us were expecting but I don't want or need help. "All you need is me mama's" Lito laughed out as he ate the pizza. "It's you and me boyyo" I pointed to Lito and chuckled.

---Time Skip---

My arms curled around the pillow tightly as my phone started to ring. I shifted slowly in the bed trying to actually wake up. I could hear Lito groan lowly in the other bed. I opened my eyes slowly as I heard him shifting in the sheets. His black curly hair hung over his face and his strong arms covered his eyes. "Pick up the damn phone" He lowly mumbled out. I chuckled, still halfway asleep. I reached forward and slowly picked up my phone. A number that I didn't recognize was calling. I sighed a little and slid over to answer the phone.

"Hello" I lowly spoke into the phone. I was greeted by a low chuckled from the other side of the phone.

"Good morning Y/N" His morning voice came in smoothly through the phone. I could feel a small smile pull at my lips as he spoke.

"Nice to hear from you...Jack" I replied as I sat up slowly. I could see Lito pop up as he heard me speak. It was a bad thing but Lito, Zoe, and I could not resist a good mission.

"Same here Y/N. Was just wondering if we were still on for coffee today?" He asked me sweetly through the phone. I smile grew onto my face. I had him where I wanted him. I needed him to think that I was a boss ass female that can handle his life style. I lightly groaned.

"I don't know. My meeting went a little left yesterday and I'm kind of beat" I replied to him. I could see Lito look at me with wide eyes but I just shushed him. I knew what I was doing okay. I could hear him go a little silent before he quickly spoke up.

"Well let me take your mind off of yesterday and make your morning. I'll buy" He suavely replied to me. I looked at Lito with a smug smirk.