Southern business

I put my key card into the door and pulled it out quickly before opening up the hotel door. Sean and I hung out for the rest of the day in the gym after out little match. He showed me pointers on things and I did the same. We mainly just joked and laughed like we did back in school which was good. I needed this guy to trust me enough to be comfortable around me. Once it hit around 7pm we both decided we should clean up before we head out to dinner in a crowded restaurant. So I decided to head back to the hotel and change first. We agreed that I would NOT spend my earnings from the fight in a fancy place...well he said we should go to eat at Fabien's which is an expensive restaurant but I'm thinking McDonalds or something. I personally believe that he just wanted to be a gentleman and not have me pay for dinner though. As I pushed open the door I was greeted with the deep voice of Zoe. He was sitting in the desk chair eating a burger and looking at his laptop. "Welcome back killer" He smiled at me as I closed the door. I chuckled and shook my head "What the hell is your ass doing here?" I asked him as I walked into the room more. As I entered into the room fully I could see Lito laying on the bed sleeping. He was fully clothed hugging halfway on to the sheets and drooling on the pillow. Zoe just pointed at Lito and smiled softly "He missed me and you know that he can't focus on anything.... Ever" He lowered his voice at the end of his sentence. I rolled my eyes a little and sat my bag down. Zoe wasn't lying, Lito and focus were mortal enemies. I walked up to Zoe and hugged him quickly before standing back up straight and dropping my things onto the desk. "Does Jet know that you're here messing up my assignment?" I chuckled out as I tied my hair up and started to slide off my shirt. Zoe just chuckled and stretched a little "You're funny" he pointed to me.

I just smiled and shook my head. Zoe never listened to Jet's orders but as long as he got his job done Jet usually just laughed it off and gave him a warning. Not like Zoe's ticket book could get any longer with all the pink slips jet has put in on him. Zoe never cared though, he knows that Jet cared about him. I looked down as I slid my pants off and stretched. "I'm jumping into the shower and then I'm heading to dinner with him"--"I know this Y/N, I was listening too" he chuckled and held up his earpiece. I just rolled my eyes, nosey sonova bitch. I started to head towards the bathroom and as I did Zoe spoke out to me "He's a handsome one. Should've snatched him up before he became a drug slinging lunatic" he chuckled. I looked back at him a little "Lunatic?"--"You need to take some time and look at the guy's track record, he isn't innocent" He smirked at me as he formed his hand into the shape of a gun and shot it. I could feel my eyebrow raise a little. I knew for a fact that Sean wasn't a saint. I knew that drug dealers were ruthless business men and did what they needed to do but lunatic? I wouldn't have guessed to used that word to describe him. I just nodded to Zoe before turning and heading to the shower.

---Time Skip---

"Check one two, check one two. Can you idiot's hear me?" I lowly spoke out as I walked down the sidewalk. "You're coming through just fine" Lito's voice flowed into my ear. I was meeting Sean at Davinci. It was this popular restaurant that you only went to if you had money to throw away. Paying 50 dollars for a steak that's two times smaller than the ones at the outback is highway robbery. I know that I personally wouldn't eat here but Sean said he liked the place. My heels tapped against the concrete as I walked and I couldn't look better in my LBB.