Scenario 26: Baddie and Goodie

Good girl!Yaya: You can't smoke in this area!

Bad boy!Boboiboy: Oh really? Why can't I? Pretty lady?

Good girl!Yaya: *puffs her cheeks* This area is where residents live! Smoking in this area would affect their health!

Bad boy!Boboiboy: *walks in front of Yaya and leans towards her, a smirk on his face* And what if I don't care? What are you going to do about it?

Good girl!Yaya: *blushes* I-i'll contact the police! And I'll-

Bad boy!Boboiboy: *leans even closer, while smirking at her*  And you'll what?

Good girl!Yaya: *turns into a red tomato* I-i... I-i'll take that cigarette away!

Bad boy!Boboiboy: *chuckles* I'd like to see you try.

Good girl!Yaya: *pouts with a red face* You don't believe I can do you?

Bad boy!Boboiboy: You've said for too many times now don't you think?

Good girl!Yaya: W-well that's because-

Bad boy!Boboiboy: I'm too tall for you? Or am I too fast?

Good girl!Yaya: What?! N-no!

Bad boy!Boboiboy: *leans SUPER TOO close* Then What?

Good girl!Yaya: *turns crimson red* Because I-

Random Old Woman: Could you teenagers flirt somewhere else! I can't stand your ruckus!

Good girl!Yaya: We-we weren't flirting!

Random Old Woman: Pah! You can't lie to me! Teenagers always made up that excuse! Besides, His Face is so leaned towards you! Tell me that ain't flirting!

Both Boboiboy and Yaya: Eerr...

Random kid passing by: Awkward!