Scenario 36: I know you can do it. (Happy Birthday Mebana16!)

From Mebana16 's Fantasy AU

Boboiboy: *staring at the horizon with a blank expression, and then he sighs*

Yaya: *was currently talking to Ying until she noticed Boboiboy, she looks at Ying* Oh um... I'll be back in a minute. *looks at Boboiboy* I just have to do something. *starts walking towards Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: *hears laughter from below and sees children playing tag, he smiles sadly* Can I really protect them?

Yaya: You Protected me didn't you?

Boboiboy: *surprised and turns to look behind him, he sees Yaya and he forces a smile* Hey Yaya.... What are you doing here?

Yaya: *sighs and sits down beside him* I'm here to cheer up some gloomy hero who thinks he isn't good enough. *looks at him straight in to the eye* Even Though he's been doing a good job protecting the town.

Boboiboy: *looks away from her* But what if it all changes? The Evilest Sorcerer is coming and.... I-I don't know how to stop him....

Yaya: *holds his hand and she moves closer to him* You'll figure it out. *squeezes his hand gently* Just like you always do.

Boboiboy: What if it's too late? What if he hurts the people before I even figure it out? *he looks at her sadly his hand tightened around hers* What if he hurts.... you. *he looks away while Yaya's eyes widen*

Yaya: ....Boboiboy. *she sighs* That won't happen.

Boboiboy: E-eh?! B-b-But-

Yaya: *places a hand on his cheek causing him to look at her and she leaned closer* Because I know you'll be there to protect me. You're strong. You will be able to protect everyone. *places her forehead on his* Just like you've always have.

Boboiboy: *closes his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Yaya: I know you can do it.

Part (1/2) of Mebana16's birthday special.