Entrance exam

Zoko pov 

"Eishi lighten up geeze" sorry" gosh eishi has been pessimistic for so long I can't deal with this I have an entrance exam to exam "eishi I have an entrance exam to take care of i,ll see you later" k" the car comes and I get in "how long" we should be there in 1h 30m sir" okay"  as soon as we arrive I see students storming out the hall and I see my cousin Erina "hey eri" don't call me that" looks like you being here scared away all the students " I did not" well I,m still here " I turn around to see who it is it's a kid with red hair " I can make anything as long as I use egg right" Erina did you change how this exam is supposed to go" well Erina ignores me and tells Yikihira soma the rules " yes you can make anything as long as you use eggs" and we,ll taste it make the best dish you can make" I say "hang on to your seats" he starts to prepare his dish "Erina looks like his making something appealing" no he's not" 

Soon yukihira finishes his dish "what's it's name" yukihira: Transforming rice" Erina since it's your exam you taste it" no this is just rice with egg" zoko I,m leaving" you haven't even seen it's true form yet" what do you mean yukihira" there's something behind the egg I think " I suppose I,ll have a taste" when Erina starts eating the dish she starts to tremble "looks like your enjoying it eri" delicious or disgusting" yukihira says " it's disgusting" Erina begins to storm off "let me have a taste " the taste is so vibrant " yukihira you pass "thanks" I hope you,ll try to become the highest ranking in this school" 

I return back to my place going into my kitchen to work on recipes that's when i notice Kuga "hey zoko" want to battle" sure" you have to use your speciality" never mind" why" you,ll lose a defeat to sufferable with my speciality " besides I soon have to leave to go taste a gourmet dish I,m not even sure I,ll make it to the entrance ceremony"

"Disgusting" the lack of salt within this dish dosen't allow for unification" also the egg is to bland " how dare you serve me this" sorry we tried" tried that's not enough this restaurant is a failure shut down" yes zoko-Sama " do we have another taste test" yes sir" this is going to be a long afternoon I arrive home tired and jump on my fluffy bed "why do we have a council meeting  tomorrow I think I,ll sleep in for the award ceremony but their's that promising student life's a mess 

I wake up two minutes before my alarm get dressed and I,m driven to the award ceremony I seat where Erina is sitting " eri why did you fail yukihira" he's a second rate chef" well that's not quite a good reason" you liked his dish after all" shut up zoko" yukihira soma what will you accomplish within this year " hey zoko" I turn around to hear it's yukihira well "that was quite the speech you gave their "well I,m not going to lose to people who haven't served coustemers " yukihira a why are you here" oh well I was passed " 

Elite ten meeting

"Why are we here" to discus our shokugeki with you zoko" oh now that makes sense" if any of us take a single point from you you'll be kicked of the elite ten and expelled " wow that's harsh but I accept your challenge" 

Shokugeki 

"Oh so you guys want a private shokugeki " we wouldn't want to embrass you " first match nakiri zoko vs nakiri Erina "oh looks like their throwing you away Erina " it's you who,ll lose" the theme meat" I grab onions and slice them then I fry them after their fried I crush them and scatter them over my meat then I start to beat my eggs I create a hole within the meat then pour my egg inside the meat I then cook my meat in the oven while it's cooking I begin to make the sauce I dice tomatoes then  I place them around the entery I use the juice taken from them in the sauce as well as oil' garlic, tomatoes, and  thyme 

It looks like nakiri Erina is the first to serve " this dish makes all submit to her" Erina surived dear meat with some sauce using wine, cheese, tomatoes  and chicken broth next to present nakiri zoko " what's your dish" I didn't think about it's name" I,ll call it" a wolf in sheeps clothing" the judges press into my meat " so soft and tender" they cut into it only for an egg to comes out with juicies following it combindes with my sauce making it look like pure gold " enjoy" 

Nakiri zoko 3-0 nakiri Erina 

" oh Erina what was that about winning I think you had you head in an unachivable dream" at least you tried your dish was amazing as well don't let me deture you" okay" okay " who's next " I am " Eizan how surprising I,ve never seen you cook" shut up" next match nakiri zoko vs eizan etsuya 

The theme is Apple " oh man I suck at Apple dishes especially when the main ingredient is Apple" I grab an apple and leave it I begin to tenderize meat crushing it and frying it in a wok then I begin to cut the apples and fry them I put a lid on the top I plate the meat  and shape it into a perfect circle around the bowl then I open the lid of the apples and add wine then I close the cover and turn the heat to the max I then start to prepare ramen after the ramen is done I put it in the same bowl as the meat and then I open the lid of the Apple and wine the apples melted perfectly making a Golding looking broth I added carrots and closed the lid while I was wating for my dish to finish 

The first to present is eizan etsuya "he transforms all ingredients into that of holy taste" but what does zoko have "here you go" how can Apple be the main ingredient" are you doubting my dish" no " then take a bit you,ll understand everything" oh the meat is used to bring greater taste to the broth and the apples acidity and taste are hinted at within in the broth" this dish is perfect" 

Nakiri zoko 3-0 eizan etsuya 

" two down eight to go " isshiki " let's not fight " I agree " thank you isshiki" I guess the next round is against nene " don't expect me to lose so easily " kinokuni nene vs nakiri zoko "the theme is spice " I start to cut the spices and put them in a pot then I start to add wine to a pan I add cheese, yogurt, and tomato juice into the wine and I brim it down and pour it over my species I start to slice up fish into chunks and fry it after that I slice it up and put it in a contesting colum on the plate then I take out my spices mixed with the ingredients and pour over the fish after that I fill the middle up with chicken broth with vegetables, and tomatoes 

The first to present nakiri zoko " this dish what's that golden thing in the middle" your taste should let you find out " what unbelievable taste his dishes get better each time" it's so amazing" nene comes up with her dish " enjoy" the impact with the rice the stew improves the taste and it's not to spicy" she used the same idea yougurt" nene starts to smirk lightly but then the judges start to speak " but it doesn't measure up to the golden broth in the middle of zoko' dish" 

Nakiri zoko 3-0 kinokuni nene 

"Hey zoko why did you skip me i,m literally the eight seat" to make it up to you I,ll challenge you with my speciality if you forfeit" fine but I,m doing this to taste your speciality"thanks" you guys can forfeit as well I,m really tired and coming up with these dishes is straining" fine but now we know that you didn't beat us out of share luck" nakiri zoko " you guys are the best I,m going to bed" 

Elite ten 

"The judges were always so astonished his dishes were never the same" he reached a further realm of taste with those dishes" he's worthy to be in the elite ten" wouldn't that make it the elite elves" no no one else knows about his seat so it wouldn't be the the elite eleven" 

Zoko pov 

I need to better my cooking hey since no one knows of my seat I can go to class regularly tomorrow will be amazing