Chapter 1

Jalena Hernandez💓

Jalena Hernandez💓.

Jahseh Onfroy🖤

Jahseh Onfroy🖤.
____________________________________

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

I'm at the club with a couple of friend's for my big brother's birthday. I'm not even suppose to be here. Im suppose to be home laying down writing stories and working on my music. No, I'm not an artist like a big singer but I do sing because I enjoy it. As I'm on my way to the bar to get something to drink I accidentally bumped into a boy.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said to him. He turned around and looked at me. Gosh he's really attractive. He had like short but not to short dreads one side blond and the other side black. He had face tats and he dressed very nice but weird.

"It's alright" he said with a smirk on his face. He had like a thick Florida accent. I continued walking and I look back and see him staring at me. Dang, he's so attractive. I thought to myself should I shoot my shot? Why not. I may be really shy but I'm not scared to talk to a cute young man.

"Can I have two shots of Tequila please?" I asked the bartender. I decided to get myself and that young man a shot. I'm gonna talk to him tonight. I look over to my friends and see them having a good time so eh I don't gotta rush and attend to them.

"Two shots of tequila" the bartender shouted handing it to me. I thanked him and grabbed them and walked over to the boy I dumped into earlier. As I'm walking up to him I see a whole bunch of boys with him. Shit! I should walk away now. I was about to walk away till he noticed me.

"Oh hey, you!" He shouted walking up to me. I turned around and there he is again right in front. Gosh he's like super cute. "Oh hey again, I ordered a drink for you" I said handed it to him. He took the shot and smiled at me. "Thanks, hey you wanna chill with me and my vro's for a little bit?" He asked me.

I looked over at my friends again and they were still having a ball so why not? This man is freaking cute and I wanna get to know him. "Yeah sure" I said smiling. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to his section with his friends. Wow his friends are attractive as well.....well eh some of them.

"Woah who's this pretty little thang?" One of his homies asked. My shy side was started to kick in so I just stood there. But I realized I never told this man my name so how is he gonna introduce me to his friends? Exactly, so I have to speak.

"I'm Jalena" I mumbled. They started giggling and started giving each other high fives and shit. "Nah Jah she's gorgeous, you better share" one of the boys said. So I'm guessing his name is Jah. I just stood there confused. "Chill chill, I just met her it's not like that" Jah said. His bro's started laughing and continued talking. Jah and I took a seat and started talking. "So, Jalena's your name huh? I'm Jahseh or you can call me X" Jahseh said.

"Yup, Jalena Hernandez and X? That's your nickname or something?" I asked him curiously. He chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "Nah, X is short for Xxxtentacion....my rapper name" he said. Oh he's a rapper. Cool. "How old are you? You look really young" I asked. "Well...how old are you?" He asked with a sexy ass smirk on his face. Did he just flip the question on me?

"I'm 19 and you? And you better answer me this time" I said laughing. "Just turned 20" he replied. He looks 19 or 18 but wow. "Your from here?" I asked him. "Yup, Florida My place Baby" he said. I started laughing and drinking some more. We continued talking and getting to know each other.

A group of guys walked over to us and they looked pissed. "Oh your that bum ass rapper that always wanna start beef with niggas?" One of the boys said. Wtf is going on? Jahseh got up and he looked pissed. "I don't start beef with no niggas, move before a problem start" Jahseh said taking off his jacket. One of the boys threw their drink in Jahseh's face. Jahseh's eyes turned full on black. It wasn't his normal eye color anymore. I got up quickly and moved back.

They started fighting and it wasn't just a regular fight. It was a big brawl. My brother ran up behind me and grabbed me back. The security came and grabbed Jahseh and his friends. "You better leave!" One of the security guards yelled at Jahseh. "Nigga he started with me!" Jahseh yelled. His shirt was off, his eyes was full on black and he was just a mess.

I went outside with my brother and our friend. We was waiting for our Uber to come and get us. I was shocked because he wasn't the guy I was talking to awhile ago. It's like a different person came out. I was leaned against the wall drinking some water. I'm just hot and exhausted.

Jahseh walked out with his friends and his eyes were somewhat back to normal. He looked at me and walked over to me. No joke I got kinda scared. "Hey can we talk?" He asked with a blank face expression. My brother walked over to me and grabbed me. "Our Uber is here come on" he said. "Hold on I'm coming" I responded. "Can I see your phone?" I asked Jahseh. He unlocked it and handed it to me. I put my number in his phone and then handed it back to him then went my way.

Just because he got into a fight doesn't mean I don't wanna get to know him anymore. It's just a fight. The whole car ride home I just thought of him.