Chapter 35

•(Jalena's Point Of View)•

Jahseh had texted me saying he's on his way with breakfast and some other stuff.

How can a rock really do damage to a leg? It was a big ass rock for sure but still, how? Anyways, Jahseh walked in. He took out his AirPods then walked over to me and gave me a kiss. "Morning babe, how you feeling?" He asked me as he takes out our food. "I couldn't sleep, my leg was hurting but now it's ok I guess" I replied. He took a seat besides me and we began eating. "So how was your night?" I ask him. He sigh and took a bite of his food. "As soon as I got home I went to bed, it was boring without you" he replied. A knocked was heard and I looked and it's my co worker Paul. He bought flowers. "Hey Le, I heard you were in the hospital" he said. "It's Jalena, not Le" Jahseh said. "Anyways Hey, how did you know?" I asked. He took a seat on a chair across from Jahseh and I. "Your aunt, how's your leg?" He asked me. "It hurts hurts like crazy but eh, at least it's not that bad" I replied. He smiled. "So this is your boyfriend huh?" He asked. Jahseh scoffed, laughed, and shook his head. "I'm right here, you could've asked me and yeah I'm her boyfriend, her boyfriend who fuck the shit outta her plenty of times, nut in her and got her pregnant" he said. Oh gosh. "Anyways, I have to head to work, I'll see you later Le, feel better" Paul said getting up off the chair. "It's Jalena to you, don't make me start calling ya moms my aunty fuck ass nigga!" Jahseh shouted. Paul just walked out ignoring him.

"What is your problem? He didn't even do anything to you" I said. He just started laughing and continued eating. "If I see him again I will take out his eye balls and feed it to him before I dismember his organs" TripleX said. I scoot over and looked at him and scared and worked up.

"I think you need help" I said softly

"I think you need help" I said softly. He looked at me and began laughing even harder. "I think you need to shut the fuck up, Le!" He shouted. Stokeley, Gabe, and Juice walked in. "Lena! My nigga!" Stokes shouted. I put on a fake smile and hugged em. Jahseh smiles at me then turn back to his friends.

We all talked and of course the boys bothered me but I did have a good time with them. Later they all left because they have stuff to do.

•(Jahseh's Point Of View)•

The boys and I had left Lena because we have things to take care of.

We had to go to Walmart to get some things then I had to head to Lena's job to collect something for her. It's still not fair she's in the hospital because of me but she told the doctors she wants to come home tomorrow because she's 'swears she's fine' when she's really not, I know her leg hurts a lot.

After Walmart my made my way over to her job. Her aunt had text me to come and pass by, it's important. I walked in and saw her aunt. "Ay Jahseh, hi love how are you?" Her aunt Laura said. I smiled and hugged her. "I'm okay, and you?" I asked. "Excellent, I have something I want to show you and talk to you about, let me go and grab the thing for you Wait her" she said then she walked off. I just stood there waiting till I saw Geneva. She looked at me and walked up to me. "Jahseh? What are you doing here?" She asked. Believe it or not Geneva is and will always be my first love. I really really loved her but then shit just happened. I decided to grow and try to be nice. "Hey, just came to check something out for Lena" I said. "I haven't seen her, is she okay?" Neva asked. I shook my head yes. Her aunt walked out and looked at us. "Oh you two know each other?" She asked. "Yes, this is my Ex Boyfriend" Geneva said. "Neva is so pretty and she'll always be better than Lena" X said. I started to occupied my mind. Laura gave her a look then we walked off. She handed me a really really pink pretty key and didn't say anything. We started walking down the block from the store. We we're more into the city like with a lot of people. "You see this place right here?" She asked me as we stopped in front of some big beautiful place. "Yea, what about it?" I asked. "This is Lena's store, her own official new store she's been talking about" she said. I started smiling and getting excited. Lena's been talking about having her own store. We walked in and it's big. "She already have workers, whenever she can all she have to do is come in and tell them which department is which men's and women upstairs, kids downstairs or
however she wants to do it" Laura added on. I held the key in my pocket for her. After we finished looking around I had head home.

•(At Home)•

The guys and I were chilling watching the game on TV till my doorbell rang. I opened it and it was Geneva. "Can we talk? Upstairs? Please?" She asked. I mean why not? We're good now.

As soon as she stepped in, all my vro's looked at her. They don't really like her anymore. We head upstairs to my room and took a seat on my bed. "Wassup?" I asked. She took off her hoodie and faced my way. "Look I just want to congratulate you and Lena for how far you guys made it. You know with your music and her new store called 'Le's' I'm proud of you both...especially you" she said seductively at the 'especially you' part. "I really miss us though and I know you do to" She said. She started touching me and shit. "Geneva I don't think so" I said. "I do" X said. "I think so to" Youngdagger added on".

•(Stokeley's Point Of View)•

It was commercial break so we had turned the tv down till the game came(ha, that rhymes💀) back on. We we're all just sitting there minding our business till we heard moaning. "Oh shit, looks like X is fucking the Ex, Get it?" Ronny said laughing. I didn't think shit was funny. Jahseh cheating on Lena again!? But this time with his Ex!? It's fucked up.

My phone started ringing and it was Lena. "Don't answer" Gabe said. He's right. I love Lena with my heart but I can't get between her and Jahseh right now.

A/N: if there's mistakes I'll fix em later💀