t w o

Waking up for the first day of school was the hardest thing for Jungkook.

"Jungkook, come on! My mom asked me to walk to school with you, and if you don't get out of bed now we will definitely be late," his younger cousin Haeun had shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Jungkook had just groaned in response but reluctantly rolled out of bed.When he reached the bathroom, he starred in the mirror for a couple of seconds. How did I get here? What am I doing with my life?

He shook off the thoughts, and he decided it was too early in the morning to ponder the meaning of life.

As Jungkook changed out of his pajamas, another knock could be heard from the door. Knowing who it was he shouted back, "Okay! I'll be ready in a few minutes."

Haeun just mumbled a "Better be. My dick appointments can change faster than you."

"I don't think your boyfriend would appreciate you calling him a dick appointment," Jungkook said as he opened up the door and was ready to go.

"Yeah Haeun," a deep voice approached from behind, "I don't think your one and only soulmate would appreciate you calling him your dick appointment."

Junho scrunched his nose and pouted while he pinched Haeun's cheeks, "I hate you."Haeun rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up. You don't hate me Junho. "

Junho only hummed in response.

The walk to school was quiet. It was filled by the noise of cars passing by, and the sickeningly sweet couple conversing as they were walking behind him. Jungkook had his earbuds plugged in, and he was admiring the scenery around him. He glanced here and there for he did not explore this part of Seoul during the summer. The coffee shop halfway was nice, and Jungkook took a mental note to visit it later. He held a small giggle at the cute elementary children walking beside him.

After they arrived, Haeun and Jungkook parted ways to go to their respected classes. Maybe he should have asked for directions because now Jungkook was lost. Walking into his new school was the easy part, but finding his way around it was a different story.

When Jungkook finally found his classes, junior year seemed to start out badly  for Jungkook. He was tired, bored, and somewhat lonely. He didn't know how to approach people because his communication skills were suddenly lost after he set foot in the new environment. People had already seemed to form their cliques, and he didn't want to bother them- also maybe he was slightly afraid of them.

Eventually, he found his way around his morning classes, and the other kids didn't seem to pay much attention to him. The classes flew by as Jungkook sat in his desk scribbling away while the teacher lectured the student. When the lunch bell rang, Jungkook once again was dumbfounded.

"Hey are you lost?" a brunette hair boy with nice shoes had approached him, and something was stopping Jungkook from looking him in eyes.