five

Turns out Jeongguk liked to screw himself over by avoiding them.

He just thought I can't figure myself out, so how can I try to figure out other people.

So logically after a few weeks of protagonist rooftop lunch alone ™ , the group of boys with the warmest souls had decided to keep their distance.

After a year, they only thought of him in the deepest hours of the night just before the stars woke up and the rays of sun started to peek over the horizon.

And then suddenly, Jeongguk was moving out of his aunt and uncle's house. Away from what was comfortable for that short time. He once again was alone. But he really did that to himself.

He managed to get himself a scholarship and had some money saved up from working two jobs during both the summer and school year so he wasn't too indebted to his kind relatives.

Alone and in Freshman year of univeristy. What a start.

As usual Jeongguk was just being a dramatic main character, so he should have thought about the apartment he received through the Kim Company Public Scholarship Fund.

Said company owned by a certain someone's parents.

He saw Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin. Chaebol Kid. Who would have thought?

Well, Jeongguk would have if he googled his name the day they crossed paths in the lunchroom.

They locked eyes.

Orange

Everyone describes meeting one of your soulmates all differently. His first soulmate, Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin.

Seokjin felt like a warm embrace coming home after a long day. A person that comforted you, but also a person you wanted to comfort.

Jeongguk felt all that and a little more. This was just the first of many, and Jeongguk did not have the heart just quite yet.

He let out a small gasp. Seokjin couldn't move away from the crowd blocking his way.

Jeongguk ran once again. He ran to the front desk and all he had to do was flash his ID and grab his keys while running up the stairs. By the time Seokjin broke through the crowd, Jeongguk was already behind the elevator doors.

Why did he keep running? What was he running from?

-

happy new years 

2020 has definitely taken all of us through a storm. Thank  you for almost 20k reads. I appreciate you all very much and hope that you continue to read this work as well as future ones. 

This fic is halfway done!

kisskiss