Help Him(18+)

The pets, Kookie and Jimin, and the hybrid, Hobi, were sleeping on the Kim couple's nice red couch. Hobi's head was buried into a white pillow with Jimin curled around the other side of the pillow. Kookie was being hugged in Hobi's arms. After Seokjin took dozens of pictures of the cute scene, he sat down next to his exhausted husband.

"It's been so busy lately," Seokjin said as he popped his joints, his shirt purposely being lifted up to reveal his toned stomach. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the strange action. "If only there was some sort of way to remove that stress, perhaps by getting a nice, long gift from daddy, on the bed, naked?"

He gently ran his hand down Namjoon's chest as the other groaned from the touch.

"Not here, love. They're right in front of us." Namjoon mutters into Seokjin's ear.

"Come on, it turns you on and you know it." His husband purrs into his ear, moving over to straddle Namjoon's lap. "I want you to bend me over the table and make me cum onto our new furniture which will take us hours to clean up and vigorously scrub—"

"And suddenly, I don't want to do it anymore." Namjoon laughed as he pushed Seokjin away. "You making dirty talk about cleaning is something we definitely need to fix."

"Come on, you know you like it." A smirk plastered Seokjin's face as he retorted.

"I sure hope I do, otherwise I wouldn't have married this little trouble tornado." Namjoon booped the male on the nose, bringing out his giggle.

"The fuck is a 'trouble tornado'? This is why you aren't the one coming with the cute couple nicknames, doll—." Seokjin's sultry voice travels through the air smoothly, before getting cut off by the groan.

"Ahhh, ahhhhhhh... it hurtsssss... please... stop..."

Both of the Kims immediately became silent, their cute kitten hybrid, Hobi, was squirming around with an uncomfortable expressed etched onto his face. His tail was switching around almost aggressively and his ears twitched at the slightest sound.

 A wave of heat sprouted out throughout Hobi's entire body. He choked on air as he felt the back of thighs grow wet. The hybrid whimpered as he fell to the floor, feeling completely weak. Kookie was swept to the floor as well, luckily, his fat bunny body cushioned his fall. Jimin managed to stay on the couch, but also quickly hopped down to inspect Hobi.

Kookie quickly ran over with his little bunny legs over to Hobi, who was gasping and trying to cool himself down from how hot he felt. The hybrid's ear fell and his tail drooped, covering his leaking hole that was just gushing out slick. Jimin also quickly crawled over, both of the pets didn't know what was going on until they caught a whiff of Hobi's scent.

Vanilla. Hobi was going into his first heat, shit, this was bad. Kookie was planning on mating with Hobi, but that wouldn't work now, he was still an animal. Jimin couldn't mate with him either, and that seemed to drive him crazy. The calico was pawing at Hobi's thighs, collecting some of his slick on his paw. Hobi moaned at the sudden contact, he felt the need to be filled, to be bred. Out of instinct, he dropped his body to the floor, presenting his ass out to no one in particular and let out a loud moan.

The two humans in the room turned away from the embarrassing sight of their hybrid begging on the floor. Seokjin was blushing harder than he ever has and Namjoon is trying to mentally block out the sounds Hobi is making. 

"Joonie..." Seokjin whispered. "Meet me in the bedroom, please?"

"Are you seriously aroused from seeing our children rutting against the floor?" Namjoon backed away slightly in disgust.