School

Saiki's POV

As I enter school, I look around for potential candidates. But I don't really want to. God why am I doing this? I regret this decision. A lot. Then I see Kaido, that adorable idiot. I walk closer to him "oh hey Saiki!" Kaido says as he sees me. A small blush crosses my face, but I think nothing of it, it's probably just hot in this uniform. I say nothing. "Reserved as usual huh? That's fine!" He says with confidence. As we walk to our classroom, we run into Teruhashi... of course. "Hey saiki!" She says joyfully "do you want-" "no I already have plans with Kaido." I interrupt firmly. "We do? I mean- we do! But you can join-" "no" I interrupt again. This time it was Kaido speaking. "Oh...ok... maybe some other time?-" "no" Teruhashi says and I interrupt again. She storms off sadly and angrily.
As class ends, I meet up with Kaido and Nendo talking. "Hey Saiki!" Kaido shouts as he sees me. "Nendo told me that you don't like Teruhashi, like at all. Is that true?" I nod. "But how?! She's literally the most perfect and beautiful girl ever! Even other girls fall for her!" "Maybe not me then." I say calmly after his small burst. "Maybe, since it's after class, we should plan on what we'll do after school, maybe we should get coffee jelly-" "yes of course!" "You should really stop interrupting, are you ok? You seem more talkative" Kaido and I say as we clean the classroom and go to my favorite cafe.
-------
As we eat, Kaido and Nendo are having a small conversation, being honest, I could care less. Yet I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kaido. Is this a spell? (No it's a crush) whatever. I just keep eating. "Hey saiki! What do you think?" He asks. "..." I say then shrug to let him know I wasn't listening. About 20 minutes pass before we decide to go our separate ways. But before we could say our goodbyes, I grab Kaido by the arm and take him to my house. "You're inviting me to your house I see? Well that's fine! I, Kaido, can always spend time with friends!" He says. 'Here we go again... with his attitude and... cute personality-stop thinking what way!!' I think to myself. I take him inside and sit him down at a table.