Jealousy

Maria's POV
--------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was amazing. I can't stop thinking of the kiss that me and Robin shared. Maybe he does like me back. All I know is that I have to see him today. I think I shall surprise him at the castle.
Narrators POV
--------------------------------------------------------
Maria walked down from her bedroom, and into the dinning room for some breakfast before her journey to the Denoir castle.
Maria's POV
--------------------------------------------------------
"Good morning everyone."

"What has you in such a happy mood?" Loveday asked me suspiciously

"Nothing I'm just happy," " may I go visit Robin at the Denoir castle today uncle?"

"I suppose that would be alright, but only if you are back before dark." Replied uncle Benjamin

As soon as I finished breakfast I hopped on periwinkle and raced to go see Robin. When I arrived I created everyone that passed and walked into the castle searching for Robin. Oof uh dumb wall where did that come from. Wait, wall? I look up and it's the couer.
"Oh I'm so sorry couer, I was so in my thoughts I wasn't paying attention."

"Quite alright my child, what were you thinking about?" Couer asked

"Oh um you know stuff and things."

"Ah I see well then I guess you don't care that my son is in the dinning room." Couer said with a sneakiness in his voice

After the couer said that I said my goodbyes and took of running to the dinning room. When I arrived at my destination I fixed myself and walked in. When my eyes caught Robin I was going to go up behind him, but then I saw him talking to one of the chambermaids Ruby.
So I decided to eavesdrop.

"I like you a lot and I might even love you so I wanted to give you this." Robin said
He pulled out a little blue box and inside was a small pearl ring.
"Oh it's beautiful..."
That's all I heard of what Ruby said because I was so upset I zoned out. I ran out to the stables to get periwinkle and we raced home. When I returned I ran up to my room and slammed the door. How could he do this to me. I thought he liked me, and what about the kiss. Just thinking about it made me cry.
Robins POV
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm glad I practiced what I was gonna say to Maria on Ruby. I was so nervous that I would sound dumb. But now I am confident about and I'm ready. As I was racing to tell my father I was going to see Maria I bumped into a wall. Oof! What the heck where did that wall come from. I looked up and it was my father.

"Hello father, I was actually coming to see you."

"Hello Robin, my boy, what can I do for you?"

"I was just coming to tell you that I'm going to see Maria."

"But didn't you see her already?"

"What are talking about?"

"Well I bumped into her earlier and she was looking for you, so I sent her to the dinning room."

"She didn't come speak to me, I wonder why...."
Oh no did she hear me... maybe she thought I was confessing my feelings to Ruby! Oh no!

"I must go father I have to see Maria!"
After I told my father goodbye I ran through the forest to merryweather manor. When I arrived digweed opened the door and let me in.
My sister walked in and hugged me.

"Hello Robin, what brings you here?" Loveday asked

"I'm here to see Maria."

"She's in her room, you can go on up, but no funny business."

"Of course not dear sister."

I ran up to Maria's room, and when I got there I could here light sobs coming from behind the door. I knocked gently on her door,and waited for a response.

"Please go away, I don't want to see anyone right now." Maria said softly

"Princess it's Robin, please open the door."

"Robin? What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with Ruby?"

"Princess let me speak with you face to face."

"Why should I?!"

"Because you once made me promise to listen now it's your turn."

I heard footsteps coming toward the door then it slowly creaked open. And I saw her face all red and puffy. Still she was as beautiful as ever.

"What do you want Robin?"

"What you saw back at the castle was a misunderstanding, I was practicing what I was gonna say to you on Ruby because I was scared."

"You mean you don't love Ruby."

"No princess I don't, but I do love you."

I pulled out the little blue box and opened it. I pulled the little pearl ring out, and slipped it on her ring finger.

"This ring is a promise to you that I will always love you, and one day I intend to marry you."

"Robin I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but when I saw you with her I couldn't help but feel jealous."

"We can call it even if you give me another kiss."

"Robin Denoir! Is that what your thinking about right now you oaf."

She smiled at me and I leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. Man this girl has got me wrapped.
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this new chapter. Sorry it took me so long to write another one. I'm a huge procrastinator. Hehe😅