7

"Hey Marinette, you okay now?"

Marinette smiled, seeing that Adrien had stayed to look after her. "Yeah."

Adrien smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm glad. Listen, so you have any idea who could have done this?"

This was way too familiar! It was like the world was giving her another chance to tell Adrien what she really knew. And she was going to take it.

"Well, I'm not sure. The person has to be a girl. I saw her come behind me and whack me." Marinette sighed. "I'm a lot weaker than I thought u would he as Marinette. Look at me, I'm Paris's famous superhero, yet as a civilian, I'm a clumsy, weak girl."

"No, you're not!" Adrien quickly exclaimed. "Besides, who wouldn't feel weak after being whacked. Listen, Marinette, I'll find the person that did this to you."

"Thanks Adrien."

His phone then beeped, making him groan. "It could be Nathalie telling me to come back home, after all I have been here for more than I thought I would be."

This made Marinette blush harder. He risked getting in trouble just to stay with her.

He took out his phone, but frowned at it instead. "This isn't Nathalie. Oh wait... Of course, Nathalie doesn't text. How could I have forgotten?!"

But the frown was still on his face as he put his phone away.

"Adrien, what is it?" When Adrien didn't reply, she sighed. "It's that Unknown again, right?"

"Yeah, but there's something different though," Adrien said, reme8the message. "Her name was still Unknown but it was written differently."

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N): playing hide and go seek with me now? Alright then. I'll hide. You seek me!

Marinette glanced at his phone again as he showed her the message he received. Adrien was right. The name was written differently.

"Is it possible..." Marinette gulped. "Is it possible that there's two Unknowns now?"

------

Alya walked out of the school. She sighed. She was failing and she knew it. Already Chloe had gotten framed twice for something she didn't do, and her best friend had gotten beaten up a again.

She then saw a certain redhead girl, who was busy typing away on her phone,band was about to head towards her, when someone else grabbed her wrist.

"Mrs... I mean, Audrey?"

Audrey did not look very happy. She was boiling with anger and Alya was already guessing why.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB!" She yelled. "She had one job to protect my daughter from this sick Kagami, yet you failed! How could you?! Aren't you the one responsible for the Ladyblog?"

Alya nodded, terrified.

"You're able to do that, but not this?! What?! Does my daughter's safety not matter to you?!" Audrey exclaimed. "I don't even think you've been trying at all! You're your teyingbto get some money without working for it."

"No, no, that's not it!" Alya quickly stopped her. "It's been hard okay? I'm trying my best, but Kagami is good at hiding. She might even be watching us right now."

"Well, Alya, you failed and that's that!" Audrey huffed. "You all are totally and utterly ridiculous! You're fired!"

"What?!"

"You want me to repeat myself?! I said you're fired! I will pay someone else to do this job and to do it right!" Audrey started walking away. "I guess you were never a friend of Chloe's. You be probably been using her for money as well!"

"What that's not true!" Alya yelled, but Audrey wasn't laitening anymore. She sighed in defeat and slumped down to the ground, not caring how cold or wet it was.

Alya sniffed. Her first, well second if you include Ladybug, detective work and she failed.

She felt the first year drop to the ground. She failed everyone, and now even Chloe's mother thought she was just after money. How could she fix this?

I messed up so bad. Maybe if I hadn't tried so hard, Chloe would never had been framed. Maybe if I hadn't accepted the job, Audrey would never had thought I was just after money. But now this has happened.

And what? I'm even crying?

She took out her phone at the sudden beep. Who was it? Marinette? Possible Adrien or Nino?

What if it was Unknown?

Just thinking about the unknown made her not want to look after her phone anymore. She would have to do that later.

"Alya."

She gasped when she saw the butterfly. The dark akuma went inside her phone.

Well, now this felt familiar...