13

Honestly Lady Wi-Fi. I have no idea what you're planning to do!

Lady Wi-Fi gulped as Hawk Moth spoke to her. If he found out about her actual plan, he would take her powers away, and then she wouldn't he able to find the Unknown.

So far Macy was still in her hands, even though she didn't know what to do with her. But she was getting some few ideas.

If she could get Macy to admit that it was actually her instead of Chloe, that beat that girl up. If she, Lady Wi-Fi, could get a video of that and share it to the school, everything about Chloe would he cleared off.

She has a plan, but she needed Hawk Moth to trust her deeply first.

"It takes time, Hawk Moth. I feel that Ladybug and Cat Noir don't truste deeply yet, so I'm working on that. Don't worry, I've already made a plan."

"Oh really? May I hear the plan then?"

"No."

"Why not?! We're in the same team. We're working together."

"No. I need you to trust me that I can do this. Hawk Moth, this is the first time a villain has been on Paris for more than one day. Ladybug and Cat Noir trust me, but not enough yet to release my plan. You just got to he patient."

"Alright, I understand."

But he didn't understand, and he wasn't going to try to either. He breathed in and put, and finally closed his eyes.

"I hope you're not lying to me."

---

Lila sent the last message before she looked up. There she saw Marinette waiting for possibly some one.

Has she and Adrien made up yet? Has she finally believed Adrien? Mayne after all this, she'll finally be able to learn how to trust Adrien more I stead of believing everything she sees.

She then saw Adrien walk up to her and gulped. Her half eaten burger was thrown away due to her apatite taken away.

So they really have made up, huh.

And then she watched as Adrien raised his voice. He looked frustrated and angry. Lila gulped again, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why was she even still standing there?

And why was she walking closer to them?

"Hey guys, what's up?"

----

Marinette turned her head at Lila, who was waving. She started to rage and didn't reply, but Adrien did.

"Hey Lila. What are you doing here?"

Lila rolled her eyes. "I live in Paris, stupid!"

Marinette huffed and started walking away, but Lila quickly caught her arm.

"Just give him a chance," She urged. "Me and Adrien never kissed, okay? It was probably someone else. Give Adrien a chance. If he did cheat, I'm sure it wasn't on purpose."

Marinette was surprised, and so was Adrien. She looked down, thinking about what Lila had said just now.

Sighing, she finally looked up. "Fine. Maybe I saw someone else that night." Ever words she spoke were fake. "So I believe you, Adrien."

She was going to spy on him.

"Thank, you, thank you, thank you." Adrien pulled her into a surprising hug and all Marinette could do was hit back.

Lila smiled. "I guess my work is down here." She chuckled at the couple and walked away.

As she walked away, she started regretting ever throwing her burger away, and she put on a fake smile.

She didn't put on a fake smile for her burger. She kicked the trash where she had thrown her burger inside of.

Heh. I never thought... That I had the guts to do what I just did...

------

Unknown - Marinette and Adrien got back together. I thought you said you knew how to break them up permanently!?

(U.N.K.N.O.W.N.) - I do. Just wait. They won't last long.