DMs between Alison and Kendall

Kendall: K
Alison: A

DMs..........

A: How come you never talk to me anymore

K: What do you mean

A: I mean ever since you, Millie, and Lilia became besties you kinda started to distance yourself away from me

K: Ya but I still talked to you

A: Then you and Finn started to date all you do now is hangout with Millie and Lilia and go on dates with Finn or be with Finn. YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ME!!

K: I'm sorry! I've just been really busy lately and it's hard to stay away from your boyfriend!

A: Ya but I'm one of your best friends! And I thought besties become before boys! Especially if those besties have been best friends since preschool!

K: Ik it's just hard! I'm always out acting or modeling or just hanging out with my friends or doing something!

A: Ok but that doesn't mean you have to completely ignore me!

K: I didn't try to ignore you! I just forgot to text and call you!

A: Oh so you forgot about me! You chose fame over your best friend!

K: I didn't choose fame over you! You've been my bestie since preschool! I would never choose anything or anyone over you!

A: Make that ex bestie! And I know you would choose Millie and Lilia over me any day! You would even choose Finn over me without any thought about it!

K: Alison you know that's not true! Why would you think that?!?!

A: Trust me Kendall! I don't think, I know you would choose them over me any day of the year!

K: Please just listen to me

A: NO

K: Alli plz

@alisongray has blocked you