Instagram

1,364,902 likesLiked by

1,364,902 likes
Liked by .novialopez., marcelruiz, and more

@kendall.lopez I tried and tried but all you did was push me away. When you finally come crawling back to me you ask for forgiveness. And now it's my turn to push you away.

507,491 comments

@milliebobbybrown Did you block him?
^^@kendall.lopez Ya

@.novialopez. Now can I call him a bitch
^^@kendall.lopez You have my blessing

@isabella.gomez I'm still so confused on what happened
^^@kendall.lopez Think about it
^^@isabella.gomez Ohhhh ya he's a bitch
^^@kendall.lopez Mhm

@sophialillis Ik he's my friend but what a bitch move for him to do that😡🤬

@noahschnapp Your more mad than sad right?
^^@kendall.lopez Yup

@itsmarcelruiz You don't deserve what he did to you. Your the most amazing, beautiful, and talented girl I've ever met. And it was wrong for him to do that to you. I thought he loved you. I guess he didn't love you enough to respond.
          ^^@kendall.lopez Marcel you are literally the best person ever. You are always there for me when I need someone. You are always there to protect me when I get hurt. And when I'm mad you give shit to the other person. I love you Marcel. I really hope you stay in my life forever. Cause your definitely someone I can't risk losing. Cause if I lose you I will never find someone else like you. Your one of a kind.
          ^^@itsmarcelruiz Check your DMs. I really need to tell you something that I didn't have the guts to tell you before but now I do.
          ^^@kendall.lopez Is it something bad
          ^^@itsmarcelruiz No not it's bad
          ^^@kendall.lopez Ok

@lilia I TOTALLY SHIP MARCEL AND KENDALL RIGHT NOW!!! #mendall

@milliebobbybrown You know what?! Forget Noah and Kendall. After that whole thing that Marcel and Kendall commented I ship mendall now! #mendall

@jadenwesley #mendall

@jackdgrazer I guess I ship #mendall
          ^^@kendall.lopez What do you mean by "I guess"
          ^^@jackdgrazer Check you DMs
          ^^@kendall.lopez 👌

@gatenmatarazzo #mendall @itsmarcelruiz You liking this?😉😉😉
          ^^@itsmarcelruiz Shut up Gaten!!!

@alisongray You deserve everything your getting. You hurt a lot of people and now it's time for you to get hurt monster.
          ^^@kendall.lopez CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE OR AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING NICE! I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU COMMENT ON MY POST! YOU USED TO BE ONE OF THE NICEST GIRLS I HAVE EVER MET! WHAT HAPPENED?!?! I MADE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE I TRIED TO SAY SORRY TO YOU BUT INSTEAD OF TAKING MY APOLOGY ALL YOU DID WAS TALK SHIT ABOUT ME! I AM DONE WITH YOU ALISON! I AM DONE! I AM BLOCKING YOU NOW! I WOULD HAVE BLOCKED YOU SOONER BUT I THOUGHT YOU COULD CHANGE! I THOUGHT WE COULD WORK THINGS OUT AND BE FRIENDS BUT NO! YOU DECIDED TO BE A BITCH TOWARDS ME INSTEAD. I GUESS YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE!

          @kendall.lopez blocked @alisongray

@wyattoleff I just realized how nice Kendall was. I mean she didn't block Alison for like six months.
          ^^@sophialillis NOT THE TIME WYATT
          ^^@wyattoleff Sorry

          more comments.....