01|This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

This is the Part Where You Run Part 1

Peyton's Voiceover

When we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a saviour and a lost cause but what if the only real difference is just whose telling the story.

My name is Peyton Park best friend of Hope Mikaelson she comes from a long line of the tales you've heard about werewolf, vampires, witches and everything in between.

The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me and tonight under the light of the full moon we will be opening our doors to someone new.

The Church

Peyton's POV

Alaric's car pulled up to a screeching halt as we reached the church all three of us getting out since we needed to save a student from an exorcism I mean it was just a kid who triggered their curse there isn't an actual demon inside them any way we are walking towards the doors.

Since I'm behind Hope and she just stops straight up I end up crashing into her but it's like she doesn't even notice and once I regain my composure I see her having a state off with some dude "Landon" she says oh well at least he has a name now.

"Hope" the boy 'Landon' replies almost surprised to see her "you two know each other" Alaric asked from behind me scaring me "long story" Hope told us and then we hear a screen coming from the church.

"As touching as this moment is we might need to postpone to reunions for now, Alaric if you would" I speak up "I'm on it" he says before walking to the door trying to open it finding it to be locked "the doors are locked" Alaric says walking to the side so Hope and I can do our thing.

"Disara portus" Hope and I say and this causes the chain to break and the doors to open up "you're gonna want to stay out here Landon trust me" Hope says before walking in and the poor boy looks traumatized.

"What she said" I tell him with a kind smile before Alaric and I follow Hope in and when we walk in we see a priest shoving across in the soon to be werewolves face "shut down the exorcist would you" Alaric asked us which we happily complied to do so "Selencio" Hope said and the priest mouth just happened to disappear "ad sonum" I said causing the parents and priest to fall asleep.

We start setting up a space to hook the boy into place so he can't hurt anyone and Alaric screws hooks into the ground Hope and I get the chains out and wrap them around him and step backwards only for him to finish his transformation into a wolf and Hope and I turn around to see Landon was there and that he already knows too much this is so not good.

Alaric's Car

We were driving back to Mystic Falls and I was in the back seat now usually I loved the backseat because I was alone but now I had Landon on one side of me and the werewolf who named I learnt to be Rafael on the other side sleeping "how do you two know each other" Alaric asked Hope and Landon "um I would like to know that as well" I pointed out hoping to learn about the mystery boy that was once in Hope's life.